4 hours ago, WILF said:

Sadly, I fear that as far as the UK and Ireland are concerned the politicians would be very happy to let innocent British and Irish people die in persuit of their goals......it’s easier to slaughter rag heads thousands of miles away because it don’t matter and nobody sees it.

It's their ability to deflect blame that is their true shining star. There's always something else that is at fault but if you follow the incompetence back to the source you usually find that person has 'MP' after their name.

• Like 4

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

11 hours ago, VOON said:

https://www.thejournal.ie/varadkar-merkel-macron-4566708-Mar2019/

hard border now.....breakup of the Union.... Murders again in Ireland......

that's the way Brexit will be on the Island of Ireland....

Who’s going to be murdering voon???? Sure there is no guns or bombs now that decommissioning is done with??  So what your saying is the paramilitaries have been hood winking us and the government, and stock piling weapons?? I’m all ears here as to what your thoughts are 

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Who’s going to be murdering voon???? Sure there is no guns or bombs now that decommissioning is done with??  So what your saying is the paramilitaries have been hood winking us and the government, and stock piling weapons?? I’m all ears here as to what your thoughts are 

Quite simple Len...it will kick off somewhere....I wouldn't know anything about stockpiling weapons....what's your thoughts....do you think it won't kick off....if the U.K. Leaves the EU, there has to be a hard border....GFA, states no hard border....incongruent goals.....

Edited by VOON

Question, gentlemen. What is the probability that both sides disarmed fully after the Good Friday Agreement? As I understand it former paramilitaries have been extremely influential in keeping the youngsters away from re-igniting the violence but as time passes their influence is waning. I'm certainly no expert on the troubles and I usually read the comments of those more versed than I but I do see a hard border as a potentially explosive chapter in Ireland's future, if this is the case. So for those more educated in these matters what would you say is the likely outcome?

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
3 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Northern Ireland belongs to the UK , we used to own it all . People have fought and died to protect the northern Irish so shut up you ignorant pillock. Atb Joe 

They died imposing colonial rule in the South as well....Northern Ireland belongs to the people of Ireland not the UK...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Northern Ireland belongs to the UK , we used to own it all . People have fought and died to protect the northern Irish so shut up you ignorant pillock. Atb Joe 

f**k it lets invade brittany and call that part of the uk.

• Like 1
Just now, Balaur said:

Go back in time to when it was tribal insecure territory and then some empire or another came along and declared law and order and secured trade and what knot. That's the crutch of it the origin of it if it was colonisation of various long distance countries it was for stability. 

And those indian diamonds.koorkenoor or somthing like that.

The way it's going in Westminster I wouldn't be surprised if Scotland , Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland bonded in a 3 way to get away from that mess. The truth is the big banks are in London and that's who calls the shots and it's fcuk everybody else. Even the rest of English country folk further north at this stage probably want to distance themselves from London decisions. Make London a part of France and the problem will be fixed for everyone except West Ham fans will have to play away games in Stade de France.?

7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Go back in time to when it was tribal insecure territory and then some empire or another came along and declared law and order and secured trade and what knot. That's the crutch of it the origin of it if it was colonisation of various long distance countries it was for stability. 

No stability yet if there is still people alive that lost family members on either side. It's not like they will just go with the flow because it's good economics. In a couple of generations that might happen and be forgotten about but it's too early yet. They might not be fighting now but they are still bitter.