Community spirit and neighbourhoods?

15 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I grew up somewhere just as lively in Reading - my Dad was a bad tempered old f****r - he must have rowed with half the neighbours in our close while I was growing up.

........ We don't all turn out the same ;)

I reckon it'd be fun to knob that blonde bit in the video though :yes:

Oh she,d spit on it for you, no asking

• Haha 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is social degeneration, the children grow up thinking this is normal behaviour and how you should conduct yourself and each generation is worse than its predecessor, the only answer is sterilisat

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not on

He reminds me of the dog robbing Cnut that lived next door to my mother prick used to be like that with all the neighbors but could be real sly about it he would burn their cars rob their dogs bikes e

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Whats happening to the UK,wheres community spirit,neighbourhood cohesion?And why take a chainsaw to a fist-fight?:laugh:

The country is full of little puddings wanting to make a name for themselves. Half the people my age want nothing but handouts and act hard done to instead of going out and grafting for it. 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I grew up somewhere just as lively in Reading - my Dad was a bad tempered old f****r - he must have rowed with half the neighbours in our close while I was growing up.

........ We don't all turn out the same ;)

I reckon it'd be fun to knob that blonde bit in the video though :yes:

You’ve got a thing for rough birds jon, I can remember you liked that bird in mackems Durham hooligan vid ?

busted!!! 

Do you get your mrs pissed on blue wicked then get her to beat yoo!! Hehe 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, si brown said:

You’ve got a thing for rough birds jon, I can remember you liked that bird in mackems Durham hooligan vid ?

busted!!! 

Do you get your mrs pissed on blue wicked then get her to beat yoo!! Hehe 

Busted well and truly mate - I do like them lively :laugh:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Is this one of those Sunderland videos that Max keeps trying to get you to post?

No mate,its a dispute filmed in Yorkshire,neighbourly chainsaw battle,the usual :unsure:

And some think it be a good idea to allow the public to own guns!

I didn't watch the video as it genuinely makes me sad when I see how the people in this country behave. 

Pure scum with no sense of Morals duty or pride in either the country or themselves. Most won't even keep there property tidy. 

I remember as a kid my parents and others going out for a walk at night around the estate.checking out the gardens having a chat etc. 

You wouldn't f***ing do that now!

As has been said every generation seems to be getting worse.i was far from being an angel myself but there was a line you wouldn't cross and you did have respect.

Nowadays our streets are awash with feral kids and equally horrible adults. Towns on a Saturday night that resemble a war zone. No respect no fear of the law or consequence. 

Thank f**k im this side of death lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1