Community spirit and neighbourhoods?

3 hours ago, vin said:

how's about slippers...?  fortunately I had the shovel because I was scooping a doggy poop up. . . . . .  2.45am Dogs barking so I see our visitor from earlier is climbing over the gate.  He didn't get over and there was a couple of choice words spoken between us.  Obviously, the local constabulary was round a little quicker this time . . . . Still not quick enough in reality.

Long Story short I was nearly arrested and he has mental issues apparently, he had been locked up earlier and they had let him out half an hour before he was back at our house again. 

So I'm lucky I didn't hurt him or I would be doing time now. . . . .  I'm also lucky the big hairy b*****d didn't get over my gates and batter me to death. 

Funny old world isn't it chaps.

Took me mate you’ve had some goings on at your place over the few years I’ve known you. I am so glad I live in a small quiet place like I do. having said that it ain’t short of carry ons round here but it’s nothing like where you live.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is social degeneration, the children grow up thinking this is normal behaviour and how you should conduct yourself and each generation is worse than its predecessor, the only answer is sterilisat

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not on

He reminds me of the dog robbing Cnut that lived next door to my mother prick used to be like that with all the neighbors but could be real sly about it he would burn their cars rob their dogs bikes e

Posted Images

It has now become normal that cases are dismised in the event of home invasion ect so what I dont understand is why chief constables or police authorities arent sued, disiplined or something for poor performance.  There are rules about how quick  ambulances have to turn out and stuff like that so why aren't the police taken to task over how they respond. How can they fob people off with excuses and then arrest someone for protecting themselves and their property. Why hasn't some politician used it as a vote winner ? I'm lucky that I  live in an area with minimal crime and virtually no rif raff. There are a few neighbours families who are ars@-/£$ but they are probably over eighty 80 ?.

Edited by Meece
4 hours ago, vin said:

how's about slippers...?  fortunately I had the shovel because I was scooping a doggy poop up. . . . . .  2.45am Dogs barking so I see our visitor from earlier is climbing over the gate.  He didn't get over and there was a couple of choice words spoken between us.  Obviously, the local constabulary was round a little quicker this time . . . . Still not quick enough in reality.

Long Story short I was nearly arrested and he has mental issues apparently, he had been locked up earlier and they had let him out half an hour before he was back at our house again. 

So I'm lucky I didn't hurt him or I would be doing time now. . . . .  I'm also lucky the big hairy b*****d didn't get over my gates and batter me to death. 

glad everthing is good .....allways bloody mental issues with these  nobheads  , makes me wonder if they play that card ,,

5 hours ago, vin said:

FFS Vin no change from SYP then they realy are fekin useless unless you are a Pakistani or other ethnic settler .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Theres a case going through the courts at the moment,short story home invasion in Essex,five guys get into a families property,all armed with axes and a firearm,beat the dad and tie him up,start threatening the family including pointing the gun at the 13 year old daughters head and starting a countdown to shoot her,dad breaks free and one of the gang ends up dead with axe wounds to the head and arms,the story is far more complex than that reading between the lines :ninja: but it will be interesting to see the sentences handed out. 

I read a little bit of that story and there's more to that than meets the eye

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

FFS Vin no change from SYP then they realy are fekin useless unless you are a Pakistani or other ethnic settler .

Tell you what mate.... he was getting the softly softly while the other officer is threatening me. 

It's a fekking joke. . . . When he came into my house and started telling my wife about the fellas mental issues.. I told him about our mental issues with fekkers like that coming over my gates and threatening my life. . . . They don't want to know mate. 

Its lucky we're not on the local news this morning with a murder or serious injury on our hands.

Vin try an email to your local MP, surprising what happens when they get involved. I would have your lads base ball bat that he left hanging about near the front door real handy. Worrying hope you get it sorted.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1

Times like that.... Its always  handy to have a man biter about... I got a bat at the front and back door, and my framing hammer under the bed for if such occasion arises ?if some cnut comes over the threshold without an invitation then they be expired, f**k the consequences ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Its a f***ing travesty that were supposed to behave like lambs to slaughter with this shit it really is.

That brick pole-axed him like a full force baseball bat swing to the head,bet he doesn't wake up in a hurry,he dropped like shit.