Community spirit and neighbourhoods?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is social degeneration, the children grow up thinking this is normal behaviour and how you should conduct yourself and each generation is worse than its predecessor, the only answer is sterilisat

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not on

He reminds me of the dog robbing Cnut that lived next door to my mother prick used to be like that with all the neighbors but could be real sly about it he would burn their cars rob their dogs bikes e

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

That brick pole-axed him like a full force baseball bat swing to the head,bet he doesn't wake up in a hurry,he dropped like shit.

Best part was his mates reaction. Some clever c**t needs to do commentary on that, it'll go viral! :laugh:

There's every chance he didn't wake up. Hit at the base of the skull like that could easy have killed him or left him a vegetable.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Times like that.... Its always  handy to have a man biter about... I got a bat at the front and back door, and my framing hammer under the bed for if such occasion arises ?if some cnut comes over the threshold without an invitation then they be expired, f**k the consequences ?

Even if they get in your garden they up to no good for sure, you can drag them over the threshold after the event........ Covers you ?

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Quite a few home invasions in the news lately,some successful some not,the bottom one is a stormer.

What sort of criminals go robbing driving a porch boxter .......

• Like 1

true max scum breeds scum  , alot of women to days are as bad as the men , i very lucky where i live  out in the countryside , my neighbors keep them selves to there selves and are quite, it only there fookin dogs barking all day thats pisses me off, as my 2 dogs never bark. i couldn't go back to a counsel  estate    now, born / grew up in wolves , but it as  shit hole now , glad i moved out 30 years ago .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, vin said:

Tell you what mate.... he was getting the softly softly while the other officer is threatening me. 

It's a fekking joke. . . . When he came into my house and started telling my wife about the fellas mental issues.. I told him about our mental issues with fekkers like that coming over my gates and threatening my life. . . . They don't want to know mate. 

Its lucky we're not on the local news this morning with a murder or serious injury on our hands.

Your well within your rights to protect yourself if an intruder is on your property ... especially when the police  arrive and find he has a big screwdriver in his hand that he was threatening to kill you with ???

• Like 1

This "Gentleman" tried to burgle a pensioner and his mentally deficient sister last year,took cable-ties for a tie-up and a machete to terrorise the old folk,the pensioner blew a hole in his chest with a shotgun,the case was dropped against the old guy when he said he was in fear for the lives of himself and his sis.

pri_50938903-e1506577901333.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, vin said:

Tell you what mate.... he was getting the softly softly while the other officer is threatening me. 

It's a fekking joke. . . . When he came into my house and started telling my wife about the fellas mental issues.. I told him about our mental issues with fekkers like that coming over my gates and threatening my life. . . . They don't want to know mate. 

Its lucky we're not on the local news this morning with a murder or serious injury on our hands.

next time just split his skull in half with an axe, tell the scum bag police you fixed his mental problems. 

• Like 3