Community spirit and neighbourhoods?

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Si they aint cockneys but they had just been down to London last weekend for notting hill carnival,dont make her take her wig off,you wouldn't like her if she took her wig off :laugh:

Someone should have thrown a chunk of paving slab at her.

They we're just 2 racist blacks, still pumped up on mob mentality and black power from the carnival, looking for a fight - they picked on the closest white people that looked like soft targets.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is social degeneration, the children grow up thinking this is normal behaviour and how you should conduct yourself and each generation is worse than its predecessor, the only answer is sterilisat

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not on

He reminds me of the dog robbing Cnut that lived next door to my mother prick used to be like that with all the neighbors but could be real sly about it he would burn their cars rob their dogs bikes e

Posted Images

9 hours ago, riohog said:

when did it all start going to rat sh... ?

When the population increased to the point where everyone is practically living on top of each other?

7 hours ago, mackem said:

Pity it wasn't stateside,someone would have just shot him,he is a special kind of stupid :laugh:

In any state of the union that is a second-degree felony and carries a 15-year prison sentence. Here in Utah the homeowner would be completely justified in using lethal force and would be protected from criminal and civil lawsuits from the perpetrators living relatives and the video alone would be enough.

If he had been shot dead wielding a chainsaw would anyone here honestly have an opposition to a lethal use of force against him?

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, baker boy said:

If he came towards me with a chainsaw he'd be having both barrels

I raise your both barrels with "full magazine of 5.56!"

He was guilty of intent to commit when he was walking towards the property. He committed the felony the second he crossed the perimeter.

When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

If he had been shot dead wielding a chainsaw would anyone here honestly have an opposition to a lethal use of force against him?

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 plus he committed a horrific fashion faux pas with those terrible baggy tracky bottoms.

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 plus he committed a horrific fashion faux pas with those terrible baggy tracky bottoms.

While I disagree that the tracky bottoms should carry a death sentence the HSE should be involved in the way he handled that chainsaw. I'd want to see his risk assessment and why he wasn't wearing the correct PPE.

Without knowing more of the story It is impossible to know who was in the right or wrong. That blonde was more of a man than all of them. The two blokes stood there mouthing off at each other whilst the women were fighting on the ground. What's so special about that carrier bag. One garden is nice and the next is a scrap yard / building site. And the baggy grey trackies = Scumsville. Why is it that baggy grey trackies are scummers uniform.

• Like 1

My wife phoned me tonight just after I had got to work... and cries down the phone that the dogs were barking so she's looked outside to see an Asian man ( Pakistani type) coming up our driveway (private through the gates etc ) and taunting the dogs etc. 

So when she went out he started mouthing off at her and asking very sexual type questions and how long has she lived there an the likes. . . . by now she is very scared and keeps telling him to get off our property. Fortunately, one of my neighbors heard the commotion and shouted over the fence for him to Fekk off.... which he did. My wife then shut the main gates at the front of the house etc and called me in tears. . . She's worried it might be repercussions from when I was beaten up whilst working for our local council a couple of years ago. (one of the gang was imprisoned for a few months for assault etc )

So she calls the police obviously. . . You cannot deal with the Gangs here on your own as we all know... The local police were very unhelpful, to be honest, and more or less fobbed her off. . . .  unfortunately, the b*****d came back a further 3 times and was kicking the gates shouting at my son in the house ( shitting himself in the house 18 years old Xbox generation ) saying tell yer mother I want her etc etc.. Ffsake. . . . . I'm at work having kittens and my wife's a bit distressed by now... So I phone the police and I get fobbed off because it's not an emergency...lol.  This all happened around 7.30pm and after 3 phone calls from my wife and 1 from myself, a car came round with 2 plod at 9.30pm shining their torches down our drive and looking around the adjoining driveways. Obviously, He had disappeared by the time they showed up.

I'm really worried about tomorrow, to be honest. . . . . I can't decide trainers or work boots. 

It's about time you got on to plod and reminded them what yõu are paying your council tax for. And what exactly constitutes an emergency. Perhaps a seriously injured paki on your drive might fire them up. At the age of 18 I would have been out there with a bat.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, vin said:

My wife phoned me tonight just after I had got to work... and cries down the phone that the dogs were barking so she's looked outside to see an Asian man ( Pakistani type) coming up our driveway (private through the gates etc ) and taunting the dogs etc. 

So when she went out he started mouthing off at her and asking very sexual type questions and how long has she lived there an the likes. . . . by now she is very scared and keeps telling him to get off our property. Fortunately, one of my neighbors heard the commotion and shouted over the fence for him to Fekk off.... which he did. My wife then shut the main gates at the front of the house etc and called me in tears. . . She's worried it might be repercussions from when I was beaten up whilst working for our local council a couple of years ago. (one of the gang was imprisoned for a few months for assault etc )

So she calls the police obviously. . . You cannot deal with the Gangs here on your own as we all know... The local police were very unhelpful, to be honest, and more or less fobbed her off. . . .  unfortunately, the b*****d came back a further 3 times and was kicking the gates shouting at my son in the house ( shitting himself in the house 18 years old Xbox generation ) saying tell yer mother I want her etc etc.. Ffsake. . . . . I'm at work having kittens and my wife's a bit distressed by now... So I phone the police and I get fobbed off because it's not an emergency...lol.  This all happened around 7.30pm and after 3 phone calls from my wife and 1 from myself, a car came round with 2 plod at 9.30pm shining their torches down our drive and looking around the adjoining driveways. Obviously, He had disappeared by the time they showed up.

I'm really worried about tomorrow, to be honest. . . . . I can't decide trainers or work boots. 

defo work boots    and dont forget a big shovel?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, riohog said:

defo work boots    and dont forget a big shovel?

how's about slippers...?  fortunately I had the shovel because I was scooping a doggy poop up. . . . . .  2.45am Dogs barking so I see our visitor from earlier is climbing over the gate.  He didn't get over and there was a couple of choice words spoken between us.  Obviously, the local constabulary was round a little quicker this time . . . . Still not quick enough in reality.

Long Story short I was nearly arrested and he has mental issues apparently, he had been locked up earlier and they had let him out half an hour before he was back at our house again. 

So I'm lucky I didn't hurt him or I would be doing time now. . . . .  I'm also lucky the big hairy b*****d didn't get over my gates and batter me to death. 

Funny old world isn't it chaps.

Can you get a camera up Vin?

....... A trailcam would do it.

If for no other reason than to cover your arse if you end up being forced into hitting him.

It would also gather evidence of what's going on and, it would show the police response times.

• Like 1

Theres a case going through the courts at the moment,short story home invasion in Essex,five guys get into a families property,all armed with axes and a firearm,beat the dad and tie him up,start threatening the family including pointing the gun at the 13 year old daughters head and starting a countdown to shoot her,dad breaks free and one of the gang ends up dead with axe wounds to the head and arms,the story is far more complex than that reading between the lines :ninja: but it will be interesting to see the sentences handed out.