Community spirit and neighbourhoods?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is social degeneration, the children grow up thinking this is normal behaviour and how you should conduct yourself and each generation is worse than its predecessor, the only answer is sterilisat

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not on

He reminds me of the dog robbing Cnut that lived next door to my mother prick used to be like that with all the neighbors but could be real sly about it he would burn their cars rob their dogs bikes e

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Im  assume the wig coming off is like the gloves coming off! Would have been ok if it was a fried chicken sandwich baboon would have munched it! 

It's a sad day for England when the blacks have to tell yous how to behave lol  

that white bird should have never sat down that was a big mistake she should of got stuck in first

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

that white bird should have never sat down that was a big mistake she should of got stuck in first

Coming to a town near you soon, if its not already there! 

One would have to pay for entertainment such as this. I'd have been cheering them on if I had been there. What was it all about? Anyone know? And what was the outcome if any. The only thing that we get had around here was someone chucked something toxic on a few cars.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Police should have been waiting  at the next station for her 

Someone dashed a sandwich at her mate 

58 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

You gonna let someone throw food over you pete mate ? Mug you off in public ? 

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Oh wel the faggot white geezer probaly a iron deserved it. For not standing up for himself hahaha ... and if someone threw a sandwich at the black girl fair play to her ????

Hark at Martin luther! Black power brother! ? 

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Someone dashed a sandwich at her mate 

You gonna let someone throw food over you pete mate ? Mug you off in public ? 

I never look a gift horse in the mouth Kevin I'd be thankful of the sandwich I'd probably even be a cheeky Cnut and ask for a drink 

• Haha 2

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not one of em have done owt fer me, takes em all their time to speak to me,  oh and ive picked up neighbours in my motor with their shopping, don't get me wrong. im not a whinging owd git, but sometimes I say to myself, fek em keith think of number 1, but its not my nature,

• Like 12
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not one of em have done owt fer me, takes em all their time to speak to me,  oh and ive picked up neighbours in my motor with their shopping, don't get me wrong. im not a whinging owd git, but sometimes I say to myself, fek em keith think of number 1, but its not my nature,

Good to see your on here Keith hope all is well for you mate

atb Dai ?

• Like 3
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Si they aint cockneys but they had just been down to London last weekend for notting hill carnival,dont make her take her wig off,you wouldn't like her if she took her wig off :laugh:

Someone should of taken the silly cow’s wig off and gaged her with it!!

It least she ain’t from Yorkshire?