Community spirit and neighbourhoods?

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

And some think it be a good idea to allow the public to own guns!

I didn't watch the video as it genuinely makes me sad when I see how the people in this country behave. 

Pure scum with no sense of Morals duty or pride in either the country or themselves. Most won't even keep there property tidy. 

I remember as a kid my parents and others going out for a walk at night around the estate.checking out the gardens having a chat etc. 

You wouldn't f***ing do that now!

As has been said every generation seems to be getting worse.i was far from being an angel myself but there was a line you wouldn't cross and you did have respect.

Nowadays our streets are awash with feral kids and equally horrible adults. Towns on a Saturday night that resemble a war zone. No respect no fear of the law or consequence. 

Thank f**k im this side of death lol

when did it all start going to rat sh... ?was it when they stopped whacking kids at school ,,it seems when that stopped, the kids just run amock and said you cant touch me ,i can do as i like ...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is social degeneration, the children grow up thinking this is normal behaviour and how you should conduct yourself and each generation is worse than its predecessor, the only answer is sterilisat

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not on

He reminds me of the dog robbing Cnut that lived next door to my mother prick used to be like that with all the neighbors but could be real sly about it he would burn their cars rob their dogs bikes e

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Pity it wasn't stateside,someone would have just shot him,he is a special kind of stupid :laugh: single-parent mother and he tried to chainsaw her door down?Muppet.

Fight-31.png

fight-2-e1535709963345.png

He reminds me of the dog robbing Cnut that lived next door to my mother prick used to be like that with all the neighbors but could be real sly about it he would burn their cars rob their dogs bikes etc, about ten years ago I was there with my daughter she was playing out the back and the Cnut start shouting over the wall to her that he was going to burn her in the house I heard it but didn't think he was shouting into us he usually didn't bother us them I heard her crying and I went out but he went inside so I waited for him to leave and cought him up the road and gave him a good kicking he was in hospital for 3 weeks

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

Haha I just remembered another time he robbed some girls Yorkshire terrier and she knocked up to his house and an row broke out and she hit him in the eyeball with a hammer the fcuking screams out of him that was another stay in the hospital for him then he was going around for months with a big patch over it we took the piss out of him something terrible 

18 hours ago, si brown said:

another vid of Yorkshire hospitality :thumbs:

cant you post one of cockneys going wild or something mackem your giving us a bad wrap!! lol

Si they aint cockneys but they had just been down to London last weekend for notting hill carnival,dont make her take her wig off,you wouldn't like her if she took her wig off :laugh:

• Sad 1