I'm not saying owt:whistling: but there seems to be a pattern of retreating isis troops or whatever ever there called this week  and gas attacks.. Who are we supporting by bombing the shit out the place 40 lifes for how many?  Russia are there by invitation America and the rest aren't I'm no putin fan but I think he's the man for sorting that mess out he's done a good job so far ... Leave it with him and stop the vertu signalling we got better things to spend out money on like clearing our own  yard. 

• Like 1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

Bit surprised to see that our contribution used Tornadoes. I thought that would have been too risky. Obviously not. The Syrians did f**k all and the Russians had mostly got the f**k out of there before hand.

So long as this DOES NOT become regime change then I'll support it. The Wests history of conquest and overthrowing dictators has been a shit one of failure, when it's kept just to intervention (excluding regime change) and punishment then that history looks a lot better.

20 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Bit surprised to see that our contribution used Tornadoes. I thought that would have been too risky. Obviously not. The Syrians did f**k all and the Russians had mostly got the f**k out of there before hand.

So long as this DOES NOT become regime change then I'll support it. The Wests history of conquest and overthrowing dictators has been a shit one of failure, when it's kept just to intervention (excluding regime change) and punishment then that history looks a lot better.

Russia and Iran are warning the US of 'consequences' and 'retaliation'...What do you think they could actually do mate?

55 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

How long before we see pictures of crying kids and screaming women in Syria that will be supposed victims of our missiles? 

Just before Comrade Corbyn and Wee Jimmy start bitching about not have a say in lighting the blue touch paper !