• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 19:19, stop.end said:

Lol no harm to anyone but yous do make me laugh..british army haha..all this chat about the british and french ffs why do yous think yous need allies your army is only good for going in and terrorising innocent civilians and wrecking the place..as we speak putin has that toff twat johnson in a latex gimp suit bent over the table with a fox tail between johnsons teeth..and johnson loving it of course because he like 90 percent of all your male mps is a queer.. trump is a fooking child..sending out threats he cant keep while putin being the man he is just laughs says try it and leaves it at that... the bullshit lie factory of a media keeping this circus going and you have folk like this eejit scothunter who has probably never left his village in scotland giving out running commentary as he knows what the fcuk hes talking about...

You got that wrong then?.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, dave88 said:

Russia and Iran are warning the US of 'consequences' and 'retaliation'...What do you think they could actually do mate?

they will  probebly  stop inporting vodka to the usa , france and blighty  !!

You will get nowhere with force.......the British lesson proves that if you just up the number of cultural awareness groups, engage with the community’s and gather for poem recitals the death toll drops sharply........it’s the very best way to deal with mass murder !

“Tomahawk Cruise Missiles?.......nah mate, we have some Mancunian poet nobody has ever heard of......that will f***ing show em !  “

Watch out Assad and Putin......don’t make us bring out the big guns, we take mass murder very seriously in the west !

Edited by WILF
4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

f**k sake wilf you used to be a cheery guy lol

I am a cheery bloke mate, I am constantly amused......I type all this shit with a wry smile pal. Lol 

• Like 2

Teresa may is a wrongun f**k that woman ild strap her to a cruise missile and f**k her of to space absolute idiot another false claim like Blair taking into another pointless war on the back of no evedence stupid slag 

trumps little bitch 

• Like 2