• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

Just looked up the cost of cruise missiles, with that and other things that little turnout last night cost south of $500,000,000 !!

Council tax bill are up 5% in the UK because there isn’t any money..........

just saying 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, riohog said:

be interesting if they throw a few back  and make a few holes in the runwaY AT AKRITIRI  then the sh..t would really hit the fan 

:icon_eek: Not a f***ing chance Sergei, not a chance! :laugh: :thumbs:

One astute boat would put the entire Russian navy back to port or the bottom of the Med and those air superiority typhoons based there would be a fair match for anything the syrians have and most of what the russian air force has. Pound to a pinch of piss there is constant AWACs patrol for that early warning and a type 45 ready to respond to that threat detection.

Didnt the syrians give it a test run once a while back and hightailed it when typhoons were scrambled? Just a test for the Russians of course, not serious I'm sure.

I reckon everyone knows well the consequences of a blatant attack on any of the big players.

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

:icon_eek: Not a f***ing chance Sergei, not a chance! :laugh: :thumbs:

One astute boat would put the entire Russian navy back to port or the bottom of the Med and those air superiority typhoons based there would be a fair match for anything the syrians have and most of what the russian air force has. Pound to a pinch of piss there is constant AWACs patrol for that early warning and a type 45 ready to respond to that threat detection.

Didnt the syrians give it a test run once a while back and hightailed it when typhoons were scrambled? Just a test for the Russians of course, not serious I'm sure.

I reckon everyone knows well the consequences of a blatant attack on any of the big players.

lol  just seems abit one sided  only fair they have a go   . even if it keeps the sky pilots out of thE   NAFFI  for a while 

• Haha 2

Brendan Cox (widower of St Jo) worked for a “charity” that sent funding to the white helmets........when he wasn’t fingering interns that is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's sad sad times Wilf when a countrys people such as Great Britain can't trust those that are elected to  lead them.

A Sorry State Of Affairs.

Mate, how often do folk sit there and say to themselves “what is the f***ing logic in doing that” when politicians are up to something or making a policy.......these people ain’t stupid, far from it, they have some of the greatest minds advising them so we can only then assume it’s all on purpose ! 

And one look out the window in almost any town in the Britain (and probably Europe) will tell you none of its to make our life better.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, how often do folk sit there and say to themselves “what is the f***ing logic in doing that” when politicians are up to something or making a policy.......these people ain’t stupid, far from it, they have some of the greatest minds advising them so we can only then assume it’s all on purpose ! 

And one look out the window in almost any town in the Britain (and probably Europe) will tell you none of its to make our life better.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time
/abraham_lincoln_

• Like 2
Just now, riohog said:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time
/abraham_lincoln_

Well, they ain’t doing a bad job so far mate 

• Like 2