Just a thought.......there have been more people killed on the streets of London this year than in that alleged chemical attack......

”Quick.....look over there” 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Be a sight to see one go off.guess you could say a bit beauty in death.

Everyone thinks I'm a bit mental but I totally agree. I mean I don't want such an event to happen for obvious reasons but can you imagine how amazing witnessing it would be? Like the tests done in the early days.

Similarly the 911 attacks. I don't suppose anyone could really understand, but that was such a huge and unique event, such a significant historical event, I couldn't help the feeling of wanting to have witnessed it first hand. Not wishing for this shit to happen, just feeling an urge to have witnessed it. I suppose a lot of folks would think I'm some sort of psychopath for that but to me it's just my inherent scientific curiosity, I want to be as close to the truth as possible.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, riohog said:

theres a rocket launch site next island down uist     benbecula  tomo  you might get a heat rash from the blast in stornaway 

It's only a test range, nothing nuclear. Think there are only 16 men manning it now too. They were on about it been used for space rockets last year, but nothing came of it. 

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Everyone thinks I'm a bit mental but I totally agree. I mean I don't want such an event to happen for obvious reasons but can you imagine how amazing witnessing it would be? Like the tests done in the early days.

Similarly the 911 attacks. I don't suppose anyone could really understand, but that was such a huge and unique event, such a significant historical event, I couldn't help the feeling of wanting to have witnessed it first hand. Not wishing for this shit to happen, just feeling an urge to have witnessed it. I suppose a lot of folks would think I'm some sort of psychopath for that but to me it's just my inherent scientific curiosity, I want to be as close to the truth as possible.

No don't think you're a psychopath mate and I understand.  I do think you're a gun nut though lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Gav said:

It's only a test range, nothing nuclear. Think there are only 16 men manning it now too. They were on about it been used for space rockets last year, but nothing came of it. 

it wouldnt take long to strap a hot warhead on one of them sky rockets  though 

• Haha 1
Just now, riohog said:

it wouldnt take long to strap a hot warhead on one of them sky rockets  though 

Aye wouldn't put it past them, they have an arsenal already big enough to destroy the planet though. 

23 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

I just nipped down my local russian shop for some borsch. It was shut and a sign on the window saying closed until further notice

Yep, all the Russian hookers in my area have shut their legs as well.

• Haha 1

These so called world leaders, deciding to retaliate against a country killing its own people, with missile strikes to kill more civilians, is it just me that can't see the sense in it all. I'm thinking there's a lot more too it that they're not letting on? 

• Like 2