• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Gav said:

Well if it does all kick off, farewell all was nice knowing you ? 

i think it could start , because   the yanks  will send missiles  from there ships , now if Russia   just blow them out of the sky , and it just a repeat thing  couple times, it could just fissile out . But my big worry , if Russia  go as far to sink  one of the yank boats, then it will really kick off, with big lose of life, then  both sides  will  start to   Nuk  each other and we gett involved and blown away . lets hope it stops  and that twat stops killing his own people , and no more c/w/f  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I bet Lossiemouth and Faslane will be targets too. Faslane certainly. That'll keep Scot warm and irradiate a fair chunk of Scotland! :laugh: 

the big black boats from faslane wont be there there allready on the job   they dont rearm from faslane anyway theyb will allready be running silent and deep

• Like 1

If it were to kick off probably better if a bomb lands right on top of you. Chances of survival anywhere would be slim, unless you own a whippet/beddy cross, you could survive for years in the wild if you had one of them.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, riohog said:

theres a rocket launch site next island down uist     benbecula  tomo  you might get a heat rash from the blast in stornaway 

bugger.....

south then ...ibiza.....:D.....

i bet you know some base or other near there an all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, riohog said:

the big black boats from faslane wont be there there allready on the job   they dont rearm from faslane anyway theyb will allready be running silent and deep

I understand that mate. Always two on patrol right? With the other two on training or refitting etc, potentially all four deployed at wartime? But it's still a significant naval base with warfighting assets, conventional subs associated weapons and support systems, marines etc. I'd be surprised if it's not a target.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I understand that mate. Always two on patrol right? With the other two on training or refitting etc, potentially all four deployed at wartime? But it's still a significant naval base with warfighting assets, conventional subs associated weapons and support systems, marines etc. I'd be surprised if it's not a target.

for sure  the  ruskis         are allways fanying about up in the iceland faroh gap there never far away 

• Like 1