• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

its worrying isnt it.....two loonatics in charge.... lets hope one of them back down...

i will be real pissed off if we end up in a war....over f***ing  Syria ....diidnt the great war start cos one man got asasinated in europe somwhere ...millions of lives lost in muddy trenches..for what???

• Like 2

I think Trump is just flexing his muscles, we were saying the same thing about North Korea a month ago and they soon backed down. Russia are alone and have the US and all of Europe against them so they wouldn't have a chance (I hope).

The only worrying thing is if a US missile kills a Russian soldier then they might havto retaliate.

British nuclear submarine reportedly moved into Tomahawk missile range for Syria strike

also

French warship buzzed by Russian combat aircraft in warning against missile attack

The comments on that site are always worth reading, some genuine industry subject matter experts. Thought this one was worth consideration;

Evening
What is likely is that a chemical attack was launched against a suburb of Damascus.
What is also likely is that this attack was launched from the air utilising a crude deployment method, more than likely by helicopter.
Only two nations currently deploy helicopters in the Damascus region of Syria.
I doubt very much that the Russians deployed or supported the deployment of this type of weapon.
I doubt very much that the central Syrian government sanctioned the deployment of chemical weapons so close to its own centre of gravity.
I would suggest that these weapons were deployed by Syrian/Iranian government forces because they either did not care or did not believe that the international response would have been this rapid.
The Syrian government on learning that their own forces deployed chemical weapons against their own people so close to the centre of gravity could only do what their Russian and Iranian puppet masters taught them to do – deny everything. I would also think the Russians are ever so slightly perplexed by their ally doing something as stupid as this, but boxed in they are guilty by association.
The Israeli’s bombed T4 for a reason. Syrian, not Russian SAM systems were used. Russia reported the Israeli aircraft coming in, deploying their weapons and reported them leaving yet didn’t fire one S-400. No one has disputed the 5/8 weapons intercepted, no one has denied that the senior Iranian military officer was killed.
The S-400 is a good bit of kit, if needed it could have been utilised against the Israeli aircraft, it wasn’t.
It’s time to look at the bigger picture.
Syrian regime, guilty of many atrocities – but so close to Damascus.
Russian government, flexing it muscle on the international stage but now boxing itself into an ever tighter corner.
Iran, looking to invalidate Israel as a country and running out of options with Saudi crown prince on world tour.
Just some thoughts to mull on.

• Like 3

Here's another thought to mull over.

Wonder if we will have an influx of Brits going over to fight with the Russians if there is a war.like the pakis going to Isis.

After all Putin and Russia are just misunderstood and our governments in the west are war mongering liars and corrupt. 

Hope we don't let them back in after its over if  there anything to come back to that is lol 

• Haha 2
Just now, scothunter said:

Im surrounded by mountains i think they will take the brunt of the blast. I can keep myself busy by interning all the poles and the rest from the eastern bloc who have infiltrated the Highlands ?

You got a spare room? i make excellent toast

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

I think Trump is just flexing his muscles, we were saying the same thing about North Korea a month ago and they soon backed down. Russia are alone and have the US and all of Europe against them so they wouldn't have a chance (I hope).

The only worrying thing is if a US missile kills a Russian soldier then they might havto retaliate.

Same as the last air strike, he's told them where and when so that they can get their men and equipment moved.

47 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Here's another thought to mull over.

Wonder if we will have an influx of Brits going over to fight with the Russians if there is a war.like the pakis going to Isis.

After all Putin and Russia are just misunderstood and our governments in the west are war mongering liars and corrupt. 

Hope we don't let them back in after its over if  there anything to come back to that is lol 

Reading on some facebook sites it's unbelievable the people siding with Putin and Russia.

Then you notice when the British government is involved they always opt for the other side regardless of who it is.

Then you notice the user names and the way they're spelt and it all makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1