• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Hypothetically speaking, Lets say a bloke had an illegal panther, Then it escaped, it triggered a camera trap somewhere, It was then shot by someone else, The press go into overdrive about big cats roaming the UK countryside, Without Fully understanding the background would this dead cat be taken as proof of big cats here by the groups that Greyman and his friends belong to!

Proof for me would have to be more than a dead cat or a picture of a live cat, 

Just a thought mind Lol, 

27 minutes ago, paulus said:

Hypothetically speaking, Lets say a bloke had an illegal panther, Then it escaped, it triggered a camera trap somewhere, It was then shot by someone else, The press go into overdrive about big cats roaming the UK countryside, Without Fully understanding the background would this dead cat be taken as proof of big cats here by the groups that Greyman and his friends belong to!

Just a thought mind Lol, 

Keep that in mind paulas when were talking of aliens haha

2 hours ago, paulus said:

Just a thought mind Lol, 

No mate it would just be another small percentage in the big picture, what we need is more adult and cub sightings and a clear pic of them I no it goes back to trust but as it’s still work in progress a very clear image of one dead on the side of the motorway in Scotland has just came to light unfortunately once again the body disappeared pretty sharpish, but not before a picture was taken and we did get a few samples of bone from the spot that are in the lab as we speak, if the results come back in our favour it will be put up on the podcast, interestingly it’s another black one with a much more shaggy coat than you would expect in its native land another little pointer to them adapting to our climate as they naturalise ??

• Like 5
4 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Less arguing and testosterone please, I have a picture taken in England, GM this is the place I asked about mate

0EF1B105-DD41-4036-B45C-2E3753BAE958.png.584c9cfa1160a8950ed8349d903dabeb.png

Sorry for the delay but this moves a bit fast for an old boy like me, I have now screen shot your pic and will find out cheers ?

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

about knitting qbgrey, im in the throws of knitting , how do i perform doing a broken rib stitch , using number 2 needles.    i thank you 

?? you sound like you know already kieth and also f…….. off??

• Haha 4

I don't believe anyone  who says they have seen a Spaceship, Big Cat , Ghost ,even Santa , only this morning  i spoke to some Drunken old Dosser who swore blind he had  seen  a Rabbit  in Leicestershire.

micks pics 250.jpg

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, paulus said:

Just a thought mind Lol, 

I believe they was cats released when the dwa license came into play and regulations that made it expensive and difficult to keep these animals ,I'd say escapes definitely happened but also some so called keepers would have released animals into the wild ,

Before dwa license came you could buy crocs ,cats etc like you buy a puppy today, people kept crocs in the bath ,what happend to them ?

Who really knows what's out there ? 

• Like 5

I never forget the farmer calling asking us to go foxing, he said he has put a tarp over a dead sheep near the footpath and would get round to picking it up later. We went out and approached the sheep, I could help myself to have a gander at dead sheep. Fuk my grannies ole boots it was eaten up from the back end, spine was stripped bare up to its head, bloody mess it was. I shit you not my arsehole was twitching, I thought a big cat was going charge us.( to be continued) trying to book a holiday back soon

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Less arguing and testosterone please, I have a picture taken in England, GM this is the place I asked about mate

0EF1B105-DD41-4036-B45C-2E3753BAE958.png.584c9cfa1160a8950ed8349d903dabeb.png

Nothing around that area bearinator, I worked in the park for a weeks work experience when I was 15,it had closed down but they still had the Rhino, camels and zebra, the only big cats were the lions, if your local and old enough you will remember the baboons escaping? 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic