• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

It’s like this Gnash .

If I said to you I had a pink rabbit on my perm and sent you a pic of a toy stuffed one at 100 m but insisted it was real ,then asked you to come down and view it for yourself because you dared to criticise the pic .Meanwhile I send you a pic of a hares form  and insist it’s been there because there’s pink fur outside .This rabbit can’t be dogged nor run over nor photographed in a good light ,neither does it leave tracks to follow but you still need to come down as we might find a dandelion it’s chewed .Would you be a touch wary of spending a day with me looking for it or signs of it based on that scenario or would you jump at the chance just to please a few blokes on the net that insist you come down ,blokes you ain’t  never going to meet nor care to either .Blokes that very obviously want to believe  ,say they know someone but don’t have a shred of feck all between them to support it .

I couldn’t care less what folk think of me ,that’s their problem tbh but if someone puts something on here I know to be wrong I’m going to say so .

Based on the  stuff that’s been put up I’m really of the opinion a certain gentleman is either pulling our chain or so desperate to prove his case that anything will do .What’s a bit concerning is that he’s not even open to it being anything else and we are all supposed to just go with it ,well  sorry ,ain’t happening .

Ive no thoughts on GM as a man at all ,no interest tbh but I am interested in the possibility of there being large cats roaming the land .
It’s him that’s made this personal whilst all im interested in the facts ,nothing more ,nothing less .

Ffs man, what was that viv reeves saying???????

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Deker said:

Help me out, I'm a bit confused, are you saying he showed you PROOF?

If not, what???

Cheers

You could go and meet the man yourself pal,just like I did?...he sat and showed every single one of  us lads at the fishing comp,what he had on this subject...and not one of those lads would call him cuckoo or a bare face liar ?...what does that tell you? I don't believe there's 100's/1000's roaming around,more like 30/50 that travel fair distances to breed,hence the regular seasonal sightings, that small number would suggest that there's lots of inbreeding/mixing with  ferals bringing the size down and colour variations that are reported ...that's just my take on it from having spoken to good honest countrymen and wimen who have seen them?...The offer is there folks...what are you all scared of?...meet the man, then come on here and tells us all about it? 

• Like 6

I’d take the offer up it had been given to me ,and I don’t do people , I seem like a knob on here but my Nan said I was a nice lad one of a kind ….. people are different face to face a keyboard paints a different picture of people and people write different to how they talk ?.  and  for what it’s worth I’m on the fence but leaning more to the I need so see or see something to believe , guess it’s how the brain works ….. if I thought there was a possibility of meeting a large cat at 4.30 am in the woods while out with the dogs  …. Then tbh I wouldn’t be going tomorrow  morning or any morning until it was  light ….. I’m bad enough when a roe gets startled and  crashes through the hedgerow ffs 

52 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You could go and meet the man yourself pal,just like I did?...he sat and showed every single one of  us lads at the fishing comp,what he had on this subject...and not one of those lads would call him cuckoo or a bare face liar ?...what does that tell you? I don't believe there's 100's/1000's roaming around,more like 30/50 that travel fair distances to breed,hence the regular seasonal sightings, that small number would suggest that there's lots of inbreeding/mixing with  ferals bringing the size down and colour variations that are reported ...that's just my take on it from having spoken to good honest countrymen and wimen who have seen them?...The offer is there folks...what are you all scared of?...meet the man, then come on here and tells us all about it? 

That's right mate, was an interesting few hours listening and looking at the things Greyman has collated.. 

Again im not saying it will categorically prove there is a breeding population, but there is some interesting stuff to see if you meet and talk to the man... plus he's pretty much said anyone is welcome off here, hardly the act of man with nothing to show is it!

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's right mate, was an interesting few hours listening and looking at the things Greyman has collated.. 

Again im not saying it will categorically prove there is a breeding population, but there is some interesting stuff to see if you meet and talk to the man... plus he's pretty much said anyone is welcome off here, hardly the act of man with nothing to show is it!

If you have the audacity and just down right rudeness in calling someone out on a subject (700 + negative comments)...then at least have a set of balls and meet the man,instead of making excuses like " no one said I'd be shown anything...just a walk...got better things to do"? What a f***ing Mincher? More Big White Bummer,than  big white hunter ??️...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

?????   and please note I have never called him cuckoo or liar...........

I'm still confused, so just a few fuzzy pictures then, what PROOF did you see?

I'm not trying to start one, the question was simple.........................

"Help me out, I'm a bit confused, are you saying he showed you PROOF?

If not, what???

Cheers"

9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

So, no proof then!

7 minutes ago, Deker said:

So, no proof then!

For some mate there will never be enough proof, so just do what I do and find your own, I,ve delved into this weird and wonderful world and in the few years I,ve been doing it I have seen more than any man would need to convince him but it’s cost me time effort and a few quid but  it is not beyond the realms of anyone ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

For some mate there will never be enough proof, so just do what I do and find your own, I,ve delved into this weird and wonderful world and in the few years I,ve been doing it I have seen more than any man would need to convince him but it’s cost me time effort and a few quid but  it is not beyond the realms of anyone ?

There you go again, I don't have any issue with your quest, and I have never called you a liar, all you ever do is say you have proof but for some reason say it must be kept a secret.

I am more than sceptical there are any big cats in the wild in the UK, and even more sceptical there are breeding populations, but I would love to see some PROOF that I am wrong, rather that ridiculous fuzzy pictures, cardboard cutouts or reports from drunks!

I am totally open to being wrong, but so far there has not been a single tangible piece of PROOF shown on this thread.

On that basis I have as much right to be sceptical as you have of being convinced, so lets keep it civil and try to open out your tunnel vision and see there is another side!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Deker said:

So, no proof then!

There wasn't proof of a breeding population as I said, but certainly pics that would be hard to argue against a large cat in the wild.

I think Greyman has said a fair few times he has pics that he can't put on an open forum but is happy to show in person...thats about it really.

• paulus locked this topic