• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I will say a big shooting man saw a big cat up here he so was convinced he contacted his local firearms dept and basc wether he could shoot it on his fac he also had a witness to it was 20 yards of him Paul has the paper work a farmer who's a big shooting man and knows his stuff has had a encounter both have nothing to gain by lying fd and I believe them yes I think a fox or  pig could strip stuff exactly like some of the pics have shown and have done but because I haven't seen it it doesn't mean there not there 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I will say a big shooting man saw a big cat up here he so was convinced he contacted his local firearms dept and basc wether he could shoot it on his fac he also had a witness to it was 20 yards of him Paul has the paper work a farmer who's a big shooting man and knows his stuff has had a encounter both have nothing to gain by lying fd and I believe them yes I think a fox or  pig could strip stuff exactly like some of the pics have shown and have done but because I haven't seen it it doesn't mean there not there 

In life mate ,if a man’s true to his path he will take on board others words and bank them .There are very few people that  I would take their word as gospel mate .Probably 3 at best who are all on the same wavelength as myself and require 100% before saying anything .I’ve heard the same from locals here who all tell a fantastic tale of large beasts long tails and sleek coats but sadly it’s a no show on any of the several cams I have out on the very same land they are supposed to be spotted .Back in the snow ,the same thing was seen apparently but it left only dog prints ,large but not cats .

I require a certain level of evidence that can be verified without the myth and legend surrounding it .I’ve seen things at range that I’ve thought maybe ,but a look through the bins confirms it just a cat or a dog or a bag even .I was walking the dogs late yesterday afternoon up a lane near me and I saw a cat coming down the hedgerow that was ,large black and lithe .First spotted at maybe 170 m and I let it get very close before identifying it as a house cat and hurrying the dogs on as they can’t resist a good old cat hunt . 
Others may have took it for something else I don’t know .

Its not only about seeing it mate ,it’s seeing and getting  the head round the spoor left behind that says without a shred of doubt what has passed ,something that can be referred too against known cases not the iffy stuff we are presented with on here .

Im passed calling anyone a liar so I’ll refer to it as possible mistaken ID mate .Everyone different mate so please don’t think I’m taking the piss .

• Like 1

Funny how things happen ain’t it .The security light has just gone on outside so I went to the back door .Usually a  rat or the smoke from our wood burner triggers it but this cheeky fecker is eyeballing the fish in our pond ..He’ll get 3 strikes and then it’s curtains I’m afraid .Nobody locally has a cat .It looks well fed to me .Dog kennels just to the right out of view ??.Some guard dogs they are ?

8EC94BF5-24BF-4862-B8FB-3823E70AD757.jpeg.4d7f340776c5208a5f757e20398f850a.jpeg

15 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Funny how things happen ain’t it .The security light has just gone on outside so I went to the back door .Usually a  rat or the smoke from our wood burner triggers it but this cheeky fecker is eyeballing the fish in our pond ..He’ll get 3 strikes and then it’s curtains I’m afraid .Nobody locally has a cat .It looks well fed to me .Dog kennels just to the right out of view ??.Some guard dogs they are ?

8EC94BF5-24BF-4862-B8FB-3823E70AD757.jpeg.4d7f340776c5208a5f757e20398f850a.jpeg

Oi that's my cat Lol.

12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

????????????
If only  it was bigger ?

I think it's time to put this to bed mate , I know and you know they dont exist.

Just leave the dreamers to dream , gives them something to concentrate on as they certainly ain't out hunting .

9 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I think it's time to put this to bed mate , I know and you know they dont exist.

Just leave the dreamers to dream , gives them something to concentrate on as they certainly ain't out hunting .

get off the thread then

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Nah mate ,plenty of miles in it yet and we’ve still got the pic of the cubs to look forward to .You need to lighten up bud and give lads a chance to step up to the mark with the part promises they’ve made and suppositions alluded to .I’ll check back in a few days time just to keep things ticking over on the level .Great thread ??

Will never happen mate , you will die waiting.

• paulus locked this topic