• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Pez79 said:

Ballacks.

I can’t get the video to work so can’t pass comment on it, but he is definitely not the only one and one of these episodes is from the same place, seems a lot of people on the railways except you have had an encounter or no someone that has maybe stop being a dick and your work colleges might even talk to you 

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

What’s the black sheep in the vid doing Mack !!

And your allowed a firearms licence ??

• Haha 1

I just got the vid to work, it’s not a video of what they saw it’s the same footage those kids filmed of one eating a sheep a short while back, ?but the body length and tail shows it’s clearly not a sheep Timothy, should go to specsavers ?

2 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

I've worked on the railway 20 years and have encountered thousands of the workforce, and I've worked all over Britain, i haven't spoken to any that have come forward and claimed they've seen a big cat on track.

As I said stop being a dick then, if you open your ears and close your mouth it can be quite informative, this incident happened years ago but he was silenced by the company he has done a podcast on it since leaving as have several drivers ??

9AC045FE-D014-4AB0-BFED-FBC0B18CB879.png

On 09/10/2022 at 15:10, Jonjon79 said:

4 grand :blink:

........ I rather have a sugar glider :yes:

I just don't know how you'd control that if it turned on you - regular cats are bad enough if they go nuts.

Bobcats are extremely easy to choke out, veins right under the skin or something like that, all o know if you not care you can kill one on a catch pole in less then 30sec if your not careful can't imagine bare handing one would be too much harder , I mean besides getting shredded bully those claws ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Bobcats are extremely easy to choke out, veins right under the skin or something like that, all o know if you not care you can kill one on a catch pole in less then 30sec if your not careful can't imagine bare handing one would be too much harder , I mean besides getting shredded bully those claws ?

Are they easy work for a dog mate?  

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Are they easy work for a dog mate?  

Depending on dog and the number of them, honestly one on one most dogs with get torn up pretty good by a bobcat on the ground if they manage to corner one. Just about every houndmen that runs cats ( bob's or mountain lion) uses a pack to tree them. That being said though a pack of 3-8 decent walkers or similar will make very quick work out of a bobcat. Mountain lion too. Reckon somthing like the bigger catch dog varieties would have might less trouble though.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I'll watch you do the first couple mate :yes: :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Depending on dog and the number of them, honestly one on one most dogs with get torn up pretty good by a bobcat on the ground if they manage to corner one. Just about every houndmen that runs cats ( bob's or mountain lion) uses a pack to tree them. That being said though a pack of 3-8 decent walkers or similar will make very quick work out of a bobcat. Mountain lion too. Reckon somthing like the bigger catch dog varieties would have might less trouble though.

Spoke to a man who does them with a dogo Argentina x stag hound 

35 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'll watch you do the first couple mate :yes: :laugh:

Nah got a few friends that will hand catch coyotes when taking them out traps ,I might do that, I'll hand catch grey fox all day, but cats ? Gonna need that catch pole ??

• paulus locked this topic