• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

But what would happen if the scottish bigfoot and the Dartmoor leopard had a fight.

Would bigfoot be able to give the leopard a kidney punch to the back of the head and knocked the leopard out..

Or would the leopard jump up and get bigfoot in a throat hold and bigfoot would have to tap out...

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Be wolverines and bears next .

'Next'? Almost twenty years ago I had a woman swearing up and down that her friend had seen a wolverine. Midlands somewhere, I think.

When I suggested it might have actually, more likely been a hob polecat coloured ferret? It became quite clear that I was considered the idiot here, who clearly had no idea what I was talking about.

Anything is possible, there might be the odd large cat roaming but it's highly unlikely and not a subject to take overly seriously. If one turns up it would be exciting news but I wouldn't hold my breath. 

My thinking of this is with the amount of hound packs around the country and lamping lads around surely someone would have pure evidence and if a rifle had seen one would there not be 100% proof with a dead body? 

15 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

My thinking of this is with the amount of hound packs around the country and lamping lads around surely someone would have pure evidence and if a rifle had seen one would there not be 100% proof with a dead body? 

Apparently the hounds do put them out and apparently a few have been shot 

20 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Apparently the hounds do put them out

@ Dido.1  : What say you, sir? Do entire Fields and Followers take an oath of secrecy about such events?

Edited by Ken's Deputy
Why isn't that " @ " thing working?
  • Haha 1

??

I've followed 43 packs across the UK, and have worked  every bit of cover with beaters, terriers and my local dogging association in areas that have big cat stories and sightings. 

I did once make this comment to Greyman and his reply sort of made sense, but time and wine have, unfortunately, made me forget said reply. 

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

@ Dido.1  : What say you, sir? Do entire Fields and Followers take an oath of secrecy about such events?

It does If you don5 put a space between the @ and dido1 

lol 

7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Wine makes me note but a smidgen of remaining sense holds back my childish humour ?

North Lancashire outdoors swingers association. If we don't spot big pussies nobody will 

• Haha 3
  • paulus locked this topic