On 12/03/2021 at 20:59, foxdropper said:

This is one of those topics where participants have you hanging on their every word only to be dashed by a no show .I’ve had my input before but I can’t help thinking it’s a waste of time looking in anymore as nothing has changed since page one .We are no further forward establishing truth that they are out there and it suits some to point out just because we havnt seen one dosnt mean they arnt there .There arnt many who spend as much time out as I do and I’m straight up in that ,in an area where cats are supposed to be rife .Perhaps Ive been extremely unlucky but I think I’m pretty safe to say they arnt here .

I wait to be proved wrong mind with conclusive evidence but won’t hold my breath on that .

The cloak and dagger surrounding the whole thing has worn a bit thin tbh .

Ill not comment again but needed to say it .

That's pretty much along the lines of what I said many, many months ago, and was shouted down by someone who can only see one side.

Despite this I still have an open mind, but the joke pictures that have been shown as proving their existance are simply that, a laughable joke.    

There are a lot of people on THL, and many of us spend a lot of time in the countryside, day and night and in stealth mode.  So it does seem more than a little strange, especially in this modern age of phone cameras, trail cams etc that nobody has produced a convincing image (or body).

Whilst I retain an open mind I don't deny I am extremely sceptical. 

ATB! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

everyone who questions it gets the same 

It has to be questioned, until real evidence is shown. Those who don't question it, are simply fooling themselves. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

are they actually any irreputable pics about yet?

According to some, there are pics in the pipeline. The "experts" will say, there are thousands of big cats roaming the British countryside. How do they come to that conclusion, with little to no irrefutable evidence of their existence?

21 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

According to some, there are pics in the pipeline. The "experts" will say, there are thousands of big cats roaming the British countryside. How do they come to that conclusion, with little to no irrefutable evidence of their existence?

I watched a documentary (I use the term loosely) on it earlier on yt and its full of if and could but still spoken as fact

Unfortunately I think it suits some that there is a veil of unexplainability about it all .You can’t refute something that’s seen by many but photographed by none .

Years ago I was quite into the theory and went to quite a few so called cat sightings in my area .All turned out to be dog .Dead sheep ,deer and a badger all either killed by dogs or scavenged road kill .

Its not too much to ask that we see some evidence ,real evidence and not mocked up stuff thus far ,would placate many and encourage a few to look into it further but the shite we are fed does just enough to keep the thread above the bin I guess .

39 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Not buying it Eddie .

• paulus locked this topic