1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I have been contacted through this site by a news paper journalist, but declined his offer, however different people do different things and frank is happy to put his name and phone number in the papers as it does bring in a lot of good leads, you just have to deal with the shit that comes with it and he’s happy to do that, ?

Honest reply, cheers?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I know there are people that are actually interested, I don’t do Facebook or whatever but if anyone is interested the documentuary I think must be due for release soon as there are a few bits coming up on YouTube ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:
FB.WATCH

Britain’s Big Cat Mystery’ is the world’s first and only feature-length documentary exploring the unusual phenomenon of the United Kingdom’s population...

that's the trailer 

Looks like it'll definitely be worth a watch. ?

Obviously a few mad *astards in the mix, but that's to be expected. Was that chinky one out of tiger king? The one that lost her arm to a tiger, and kept on working there.

34 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Obviously a few mad *astards in the mix, but that's to be expected. Was that chinky one out of tiger king? The one that lost her arm to a tiger, and kept on working there.

thats the 1

19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’ll be very surprised if nothing but the odd escapee is ever proven tbh .

You could well be right, Ross Kemp is doing a program at the moment about dangerous animals legally owned in the uk, and they recon there are 40,000 dangerous animals in private collections in the uk, certainly a few will disappear either accidentally or deliberately, but the big problem for me,is the difference in behaviour between escapees and naturalised animals, if you track the sightings, kills and other coincidental evidence animals are clearly moving in a manor that indicates a territory, were as an escapee tends to go a little bit mad when it gets in a flock of sheep etc and goes on a killing spree, killing far more than it needs to feed, ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes mate she was the girl that lost her arm, the former owners of Dartmoor zoo are also in it and one of the soldiers from the Bodmin stake out that actually opened fire on one , mat has done a good job gathering some good people like the guy that done the first deer survey in the FOD with thermal and caught two cats as well, the government were very close to admitting it when that happened but it quickly became tomorrow’s chip papers as the saying goes, and just fizzed out ?

13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yes mate she was the girl that lost her arm, the former owners of Dartmoor zoo are also in it and one of the soldiers from the Bodmin stake out that actually opened fire on one , mat has done a good job gathering some good people like the guy that done the first deer survey in the FOD with thermal and caught two cats as well, the government were very close to admitting it when that happened but it quickly became tomorrow’s chip papers as the saying goes, and just fizzed out ?

Did you ever find out any more information on the Aldrich trap Greyman, or has the truth been blurred with lies?

40 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Did you ever find out any more information on the Aldrich trap Greyman, or has the truth been blurred with lies?

Quite a bit mate, even got myself a couple that were previously owned by the man that was employed by MAFF now called DEFRA to use them in the uk, he sadly passed away in a routine operation in hospital, as he sounded like a really interesting individual that I would have liked to have met, but alas it also throws up more questions than answers, like why they needed to employ someone to trap large non indigenous predators in the uk if there was nothing here to trap, I think it’s going to be a slow trickle of evidence rather than a big announcement from the authorities that finally gets accepted in this country ???

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic