• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't get this, they have the corpse of the animal yet can't show us a picture of it? ?

If you let your obsession of being a smart arse go and read the post before replying you would note that I said to be picked up when travel is permitted?

This is actually a lynx mate I also have a clear pic of it on the vets lap in all it’s glory, come to the scarfell walk if it ever happens or the fishing do if I can make it down to the next one and your welcome to look through my iPad and make your own judgement on it, I don’t tell porkies but have to protect people that have asked to be kept anonymous 

51 minutes ago, bell said:

Gman, this is a normal moggy...looks same to me ?

5BD6634C-B2BF-4A13-A2FB-6C59584AF661.png

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

i think hes just pulling everyone's pisser now , its not a real thin just a long played joke

And you are a sad little boy that try,s to jump on anything when you think you have the support of the big boys behind you and this is also the reason I don’t bother posting stuff here anymore, thought I would attempt some normal conversation in the hope we had moved on a bit but looks like another waste of my time so I,ll leave you to go and act tough with max again it’s all your good for ?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you let your obsession of being a smart arse go and read the post before replying you would note that I said to be picked up when travel is permitted?

This is actually a lynx mate I also have a clear pic of it on the vets lap in all it’s glory, come to the scarfell walk if it ever happens or the fishing do if I can make it down to the next one and your welcome to look through my iPad and make your own judgement on it, I don’t tell porkies but have to protect people that have asked to be kept anonymous 

I did read your post and instead of leading us up the garden path give us more info plz. ?

Why a pic of an x-ray anyway? 

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Post the link to that mate. ?

Feck me even I’m confused now.  Gman states he has a body of a leapord to collect when lockdown over, then posts an X-ray........I was assuming to be of said body ?......I’m guessing I’m now wrong about this as he then says it’s a lynx ( think he’s referring to the X-ray pic now)......I posted a pic from a Wales online that shows an X-ray of a shot house cat which in my opinion looks like the same size as Gmans X-ray pic ( I’m going by size of pellets to the carcass).......

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Greyman said:

And you are a sad little boy that try,s to jump on anything when you think you have the support of the big boys behind you and this is also the reason I don’t bother posting stuff here anymore, thought I would attempt some normal conversation in the hope we had moved on a bit but looks like another waste of my time so I,ll leave you to go and act tough with max again it’s all your good for ?

nothing to do with big boys behind me, stating what i think. 326 pages so just shy of 5000 posts and still nothing credible 

28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

why mention leopard and then put an xray of a lynx with no mention of lynx? have you got anything credible you can post?

14 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

why mention leopard and then put an xray of a lynx with no mention of lynx? have you got anything credible you can post?

Pop along to the fishing comp and I,ll show you all I have, but you won’t though will you, that’s not how keyboard warriors work even though it’s just up the road ?

Just now, Greyman said:

Pop along to the fishing comp and I,ll show you all I have, but you won’t though will you, that’s not how keyboard warriors work even though it’s just up the road ?

Lots of members on here simply wouldn't go because they have been cashing cheques with their mouths for yrs.... Afraid they may get a bitch slap for their cheek??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
14 hours ago, bell said:

Feck me even I’m confused now.  Gman states he has a body of a leapord to collect when lockdown over, then posts an X-ray........I was assuming to be of said body ?......I’m guessing I’m now wrong about this as he then says it’s a lynx ( think he’s referring to the X-ray pic now)......I posted a pic from a Wales online that shows an X-ray of a shot house cat which in my opinion looks like the same size as Gmans X-ray pic ( I’m going by size of pellets to the carcass).......

My bad mate should have explained myself better, the 2 things are unrelated, the leopard was shot and mounted by a farmer up north, he has contacted us through the podcast and offered the body, the lynx was shot last year in a chicken coupe in England, going by pellet size is a bit of a mystery unless you know what cartridge was used in both cases as one could be ssg and the other bird shot, I have a pic of the lynx on the vets lap which as I,ve said anyone that comes to meet me is welcome to see but I won’t be putting it on a public forum hope that clears things up ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

My bad mate should have explained myself better, the 2 things are unrelated, the leopard was shot and mounted by a farmer up north, he has contacted us through the podcast and offered the body, the lynx was shot last year in a chicken coupe in England, going by pellet size is a bit of a mystery unless you know what cartridge was used in both cases as one could be ssg and the other bird shot, I have a pic of the lynx on the vets lap which as I,ve said anyone that comes to meet me is welcome to see but I won’t be putting it on a public forum hope that clears things up ??

Aye, thought that was the case mate.  ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

No interest in the comp or coming to it sorry. Why not just put it on here? 

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic