• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Gone quiet on the big cat front .I guess all the people out walking on lockdown have had an impact on them ?

Not quite right mate. Obviously the virus has taken its toll. The fact that cats are affected by this deadly virus, plus cats being in contact with each other during the breeding season, has put the nail in the coffin for Britain's big cats?

• Haha 1
On 07/03/2021 at 21:53, EDDIE B said:

Not quite right mate. Obviously the virus has taken its toll. The fact that cats are affected by this deadly virus, plus cats being in contact with each other during the breeding season, has put the nail in the coffin for Britain's big cats?

Still all going along quite swimmingly as it goes,  still getting weekly reports, just can’t be arsed with the same old monotony that happens on every other thread so just don’t bother sharing anymore, some of my tv and radio work has been affected by the virus but nothing else has changed, I,m still out finding evidence just can’t go to the university or meet up with people as freely as I did before ??

On 07/03/2021 at 19:03, forest of dean redneck said:

I’d sooner face a boar than a wolf  . Wolves are apex predators 

boar are short sighted bad tempered hairy pigs with big teeth ?

Careful what you wish for ??

B18FFB26-5A88-4CC5-B1D8-0C8E3D116E35.jpeg

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Bit of an example of size and why unless you get the tail in everyone will tell you it’s a moggy every time one is spotted ??

Well thats one way of looking at it mate. Another way of looking at it is, every time a black moggy is spotted, everyone will tell you its a BIG CAT

• Like 1
Just now, EDDIE B said:

Well thats one way of looking at it mate. Another way of looking at it is, every time a black moggy is spotted, everyone will tell you its a BIG CAT

There is one in the marina I,m in at the moment mate he’s a whopper and would fool many from a distance, I,ll get a pic of him when I return even has a longer tail than normal ??

On 07/03/2021 at 18:16, Ken's Deputy said:

Actually, that brings up an interesting question; What is the legality on taking these sorts of things, to pin in your shed?

I've seen guys talking about their FAC, in relation to what it says they can target. Usually when talking about boars.

I think I saw something about beavers? Not sure if that was legalities though. Or just the plain fact that people shoot them on the sly.

Interesting little point though. Beavers are here, at least inside fenced enclosures (?) and protected, I'd take it?

Big cats aren't here (Legally). But, you can't shoot one unless your ticket says so. And why would it? They don't exist. So, if you shoot a non existent animal ....?

Then wolves. I wonder what fukking legal mental gymnastics she'd have Boris going through about them?

They'd exist. Like the beavers do. They'd have to be out of their pens, to catch the deer they're supposed to. But, what when they catch your dog, child or wife? Do you then have to ask for wolves to be added to your ticket? Can you snare them? What if your 'wolf snare' catches a panther, which doesn't exist?

Your Honour; I wish to rest my case. My fukking brain hurts!

Think you just have to site it posed a threat to get over that one mate, have a body of a leopard to collect when travelling is permitted again shot by a farmer in England a hair sample has already been sent off and confirmed through dna, here,s a little teaser for the sceptics,  obviously the vet involved won’t speak out but it was shot in the uk last year ??

E6893D4E-6AE7-4902-A10E-3F223B26D5C9.png

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Bit of an example of size and why unless you get the tail in everyone will tell you it’s a moggy every time one is spotted ??

That's only a cub mate. ?

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Think you just have to site it posed a threat to get over that one mate, have a body of a leopard to collect when travelling is permitted again shot by a farmer in England a hair sample has already been sent off and confirmed through dna, here,s a little teaser for the sceptics,  obviously the vet involved won’t speak out but it was shot in the uk last year ??

E6893D4E-6AE7-4902-A10E-3F223B26D5C9.png

Gman, this is a normal moggy...looks same to me ?

5BD6634C-B2BF-4A13-A2FB-6C59584AF661.png

• paulus locked this topic