• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Don't you need a dwa license for a Savannah cat?

Don't think so, I think they're bred from servals which do though

Edited by JDHUNTING
On 27/05/2020 at 14:02, gnasher16 said:

Have you got one of them mad ooo arrrr  Bristol accents.........this will be fantastic :clapper:

The very best or worse one you can imaging mate, be like a live interview with wurzel gummage ??

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, gnipper said:

Don't you need a dwa license for a Savannah cat?

It’s to do with how many times you cross to a domestic cat, I think a savannah is a serval cross domestic and a first cross needs a licence but after a second cross it’s on the pet market and they make terrible pets much like the Bengal cats that were all the rage a year or two back, also muddy the waters because they are much more likely to go feral and be mistaken for the real thing much like this one I had earlier this year, maincoon  ✌️

EDB31043-04DE-4FC2-BEF1-F0101861F824.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
40 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s to do with how many times you cross to a domestic cat, I think a savannah is a serval cross domestic and a first cross needs a licence but after a second cross it’s on the pet market and they make terrible pets much like the Bengal cats that were all the rage a year or two back, also muddy the waters because they are much more likely to go feral and be mistaken for the real thing much like this one I had earlier this year, maincoon  ✌️

EDB31043-04DE-4FC2-BEF1-F0101861F824.jpeg

I had a quick look at fancy cats online for my mum the other day and theres a fancy breed like a Bob tailed ragdoll which I'm sure will turn into lynx sightings before long.

• Like 2

Just been sent these suspecting it’s in the states but claiming Somerset, can any of the shooters on here ID the gun used also looks like bobcats not lynx and possibly 2 animals as one seems to have a lot of head trauma while one doesn’t ?views and opinions please ?

77474154-A3F9-44A0-B43E-D76F4E539FDC.jpeg

CE678699-1225-4297-A529-B62FFAF370C0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Just been sent these suspecting it’s in the states but claiming Somerset, can any of the shooters on here ID the gun used also looks like bobcats not lynx and possibly 2 animals as one seems to have a lot of head trauma while one doesn’t ?views and opinions please ?

Looks like a ruger 10/22 but the pictures not the best

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Think you're right mate. I know it's a dry at the moment but not seen a field that dry yet.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Mad that, just ordered 'the missing lynx' by Ross Barnett. About lynx, other big cats and megafauna that lived in britain until about 15000 years ago. Should be here by saturday ?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic