• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

The scaling on this one was quite thorough as the lady was very helpful and open, the white sticks are put in place over the original picture then measured, have a picture of a lynx waiting to be scaled after the lockdown is lifted  as well, footprints are pretty good but even a cat can make a mark like a dog and vice versa ?

79F7141A-46F7-451A-8EDA-3578CDDA0533.jpeg

B8ABE576-50A8-4729-AD38-BF9E66DCA929.jpeg

2FBDBBB5-A585-46C4-8D6A-B414FD0600ED.jpeg

Yeah just meant of all the pics, kills etc a few print pics are the best I've personally seen

Edited by Gilbey

What do you think of this pic? Blurry black thing on right above posts, same bigger smaller? Lady's animal was above posts on left

Edited by Gilbey
Pic
29 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

What do you think of this pic? Blurry black thing on right above posts, same bigger smaller? Lady's animal was above posts on left

Screenshot_20200507-211852~2.png

I think she needs to get a better camera. ?

Just not enough info in that pic to prove or disprove anything. 

Without a scaling it’s hard and it’s also not enough pixels to enlarge it, but if I was pressed for an answer I’d go canine simply based on body length and height ?

• Thanks 1

These throat bites are also quite good as you can measure the distance between the holes and compare to the cats fangs, trouble is many people will claim that a dog has done it on a sheep or deer so finding a set on a wild bore kind of rules out any dog as even the biggest baddest pig dog would struggle to kill a boar with a single throat bite, ?

11BD6891-AA16-489B-9D5B-08C52EB3CE68.png

E638E9D6-3A41-41EC-AFD6-308475E4F33B.png

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

These throat bites are also quite good as you can measure the distance between the holes and compare to the cats fangs, trouble is many people will claim that a dog has done it on a sheep or deer so finding a set on a wild bore kind of rules out any dog as even the biggest baddest pig dog would struggle to kill a boar with a single throat bite, ?

Where was that?

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

:doh: kin el G, you'll now have half the bull cross brigade posting on here now,  that have just the dog that could do that! ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic