21 minutes ago, bell said:

Gman, thought this may be of interest..

6F48011D-34B0-4E36-9A1A-2DA1DC0C69A8.png

Hard one to call that, a cat would just carry something that size away I would think, also a lack of blood makes it more probable it was placed there ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

EX-YZoqXgAEVsI0?format=jpg&name=medium

What you reckon ?

Bedfordshire ?.....what’s the vegetation growing in the foreground.......don’t recognise it ?

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, big difference between a Leopard and a Genet that you can actively purchase over here. 

5% of sightings in the uk are of smaller jungle cats etc, but the growth in designer breeds, like Savannah’s and mancoons are certainly muddying the waters a tad ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, big difference between a Leopard and a Genet that you can actively purchase over here. 

Up to 1976 you could buy any big cat in the uk all the way up to lion, tigers were £250 in Harrods in the 70s walk in hand over shilling and walk out the proud owner if a big cat, the same thing is happening in Russia at the moment and I will imaging it will be the same 2 generalists ie puma and leopards that will naturalise there as well

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Up to 1976 you could buy any big cat in the uk all the way up to lion, tigers were £250 in Harrods in the 70s walk in hand over shilling and walk out the proud owner if a big cat, the same thing is happening in Russia at the moment and I will imaging it will be the same 2 generalists ie puma and leopards that will naturalise there as well

There's a video of that puma escaping and attacking a jack Russell 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic