On 15/11/2021 at 19:32, Deker said:

Over 4 years this thread has been running and still no PROOF!!!!!!

Just fussy pictures, cardboard cut-outs, hoaxes, drunks, and people who have 100% proof/evidence but for some strange reason want to keep it all secret! :hmm::thumbs:

There never will be proof; if there was a population people like the BBC would be making a documentary not wanna be YouTube stars

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

There never will be proof; if there was a population people like the BBC would be making a documentary not wanna be YouTube stars

That's your opinion an your entitled to it doesn't mean your correct

An absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence mate, and for the people that are genuinely interested and those that have actually been bothered and got involved things are still moving along nicely, but there will always be those who are happy to sit at the back heckling to look smart whilst doing nothing about it, no different here mate, you can name the people that will ruin a thread before it even starts and it’s always the same group led by the little fat lad with no mates ?

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I dread to think how much shit folk who take this stuff seriously have to sift through,ive got a couple of Scouser pals who a few times over the last months have told me about sightings up that way....4 sightings on the same night in the same area one night last week apparently ?....i never know if they're on a wind up though since they're only coming out with all this stuff since i told them it interested me a few years ago...for chaps like Greyman and co it must be a never ending road of inquiries,what is the procedure when you get wind of something mate just log it and wait or is there any more you can do for individual sightings ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

There is a wolf roaming about these parts. About two years ago it was photographed about 200km away from where we live. The photo was clear and has been verified as genuine. A few months later a farmer who we buy our meat from had several lambs killed ovrernight. Another farmer in a different area abiut 50km away had a similar experience and since then there have been several kills that have been attributed to a wolf using forensic examinations. 

Edited by Nicepix
11 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There is a wolf roaming about these parts. About two years ago it was photographed about 200km away from where we live. The photo was clear and has been verified as genuine. A few months later a farmer who we buy our meat from had several lambs killed ovrernight. Another farmer in a different area abiut 50km away had a similar experience and since then there have been several kills that have been attributed to a wolf using forensic examinations. 

What country is that?

50 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

What country is that?

France. There are wolves in the southern mountain areas, but we are many hundreds of kilometres from there. The wolf was photographed on the north side of a large estuary similar to the Humber that is at least 400 km north of the area where wolves exist. And we are 200km north east  from there.

5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

France. There are wolves in the southern mountain areas, but we are many hundreds of kilometres from there. The wolf was photographed on the north side of a large estuary similar to the Humber that is at least 400 km north of the area where wolves exist. And we are 200km north east  from there.

Nowhere near a place called Limoges are you ?......had a little gaff there years ago,beautiful place.

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Nowhere near a place called Limoges are you ?......had a little gaff there years ago,beautiful place.

Not too far away. The wife went there for a day out with the girls on Tuesday and I am dropping a friend off at Limoges airport tomorrow. We are only about 30 minutes west of there. What ville was your place in?

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I did my microlight training on a private strip near Limoges, nice area ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I dread to think how much shit folk who take this stuff seriously have to sift through,ive got a couple of Scouser pals who a few times over the last months have told me about sightings up that way....4 sightings on the same night in the same area one night last week apparently ?....i never know if they're on a wind up though since they're only coming out with all this stuff since i told them it interested me a few years ago...for chaps like Greyman and co it must be a never ending road of inquiries,what is the procedure when you get wind of something mate just log it and wait or is there any more you can do for individual sightings ?

You are right mate it is a mine field of idiots, you would also be quite surprised how far people will go with hoax,s as well which is something I struggle to get my head round, but a lot fall at the first hurdle by refusing to have the picture scaled or refusing to give the location, I,ve stuck these pics up before but this was the picture that started all this and when the woman that took the picture was contacted she was willing to give up the pics and location so we could go there and do photo scalings the animal is the right size and in an area were regular sightings occur and even the local hound pack are quite on board having flushed more than one,, photos playing up at the mo will try to add again later ?

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

The forensic side of it is more important to me than the perfect picture, which is why I don’t worry to much about it I know it’s already out there but without all the other relevant evidence a perfect picture could have been taken anywhere in the world and sent any were in the world in a matter of seconds, which is why to me the 200 + bone samples with laboratory confirmed cat tooth impressions from big cats on them mean far more to me than a clear picture ,we have lots of deer ones a few sheep and even wild bore, if your interested the latest pod cast on bigcatconversations is from France and I think the next one out will be as well, if your near the wolf sightings you could try calling at night they respond quite well also though footprints are very doglike they are big and have very long claws as they tend not to walk on roads etc ?

• paulus locked this topic