• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn'

"Im proud to be asian" says the asian guy.     "Im proud to be black" says the black guy.     "Im proud to be white" says the racist!.

How to stay cool, calm and collected ....    

Posted Images

I posted on a fishing forum donkeys years ago were the incumbent lefty wanker spent 12 hours a day winding people up and generally being an obnoxious wanker. He reminds me so much of BGD claiming to be a successful self made man etc, he got found out after about 5 years though turned out he had some shitty desk job, he disappeared sharpish when details were posted and all the people he had wound up knew were they could air the grievances face to face. It's you is it Nick?

• Like 2

I posted on a fishing forum donkeys years ago were the incumbent lefty wanker spent 12 hours a day winding people up and generally being an obnoxious wanker. He reminds me so much of BGD claiming to be a successful self made man etc, he got found out after about 5 years though turned out he had some shitty desk job, he disappeared sharpish when details were posted and all the people he had wound up knew were they could air the grievances face to face. It's you is it Nick?

Spent a fair bit of time on the fishing forums try to drum up support when the hunting ban was going on... I was amazed how many fishermen were anti hunting :hmm:

• Like 2

If you have something to say "Say it" but as with anything in life be prepare to accept the consequences of your actions , Which a lot of people on here are not prepared to do, lips flapping then panicking in case a knock on the door comes LOL

• Like 4

Spent a fair bit of time on the fishing forums try to drum up support when the hunting ban was going on... I was amazed how many fishermen were anti hunting :hmm:

that's true I have met a lot of them in the past and anti spearfishing as well ,I have known spearfishers having 6 oz weights casted at them at about 100 mile an hour because your in there spot when they turn up

• Like 1

The problem now for the authorities is the fact they are fast losing their grip on people and they don't like it one bit.

Not so long ago you would never have read some of the comments on social media that you do now.

Folk have had enough, and it's starting to show, the cracks are there, just wait till it gives way.

The left wing have got the monopoly on us when it comes to marches/demonstrations/placard waving/screaming, whilst we for years have moaned amongst ourselves and watched what was happening with our eyes wide open.

Up until not so very long ago I actually thought with my views I was in the minority because of the media blackouts and censoring of peoples views, now the truth is coming out, the genie is well and truly out of the bottle and there is no putting it back.

The majority of people share the same views, a recent poll found a high percentage of the public did not consider the Findsbury mosque attacker to be a terrorist, my view incidentally.

We need to take a leaf out of the left wing and the immigrants books and come together as a massive group, because, regardless of the tripe being fed to us through many sources we still are the vast majority in this country.

They cannot jail us all, they know it, that is why they are coming down hard on individuals.

This is our country, our elected government, they should be acting in our best interests, not their own one size fits all agenda.

Can anyone actually remember signing up for this shit?.

Must go, someone I can hear someone kicking the door.

• Like 7

Well said mate and a view echoed throughout the land ,you are far from being alone .No government should ever be complacent enough to consider itself untouchable equally so a religious minority.

• Like 1

If you have something to say "Say it" but as with anything in life be prepare to accept the consequences of your actions , Which a lot of people on here are not prepared to do, lips flapping then panicking in case a knock on the door comes LOL

That is one thing I believe about you, I think you would say the same face to face as you would on here and I don't mean that as a compliment, to me that makes you normal, but there is no way bgd would be such a pest if he was not behind a keyboard and that makes him a wrong un to me.
  • Like 1

it's only going to get worst they can say it's us the evil white man all they like but uk has took in and helped just about every race religion there is theres only one that does it to us and there all colours but all one religion

they don't integrate and live peacefully with each

the same way lads on here feel about Finsbury Park is exactly the way muslims will feel when manchester happened or London deep down there will be no real compassion

they're at war with us we've bombed them in there homeland they done same to us

only a fool would think we can live in harmony

there's one of 2 outcomes uk under sharia or a civil war and to be fair I think they implement sharia law once theres enough muslims in power

if it come to war they'd retreat back home quicker then they ran here the last time they was a war near em

• Like 3

That is one thing I believe about you, I think you would say the same face to face as you would on here and I don't mean that as a compliment, to me that makes you normal, but there is no way bgd would be such a pest if he was not behind a keyboard and that makes him a wrong un to me.

yep he would, acting all john sambo til he gets belted in the gob then accuses them of beating a pensioner

• Like 2

it's only going to get worst they can say it's us the evil white man all they like but uk has took in and helped just about every race religion there is theres only one that does it to us and there all colours but all one religion

they don't integrate and live peacefully with each

the same way lads on here feel about Finsbury Park is exactly the way muslims will feel when manchester happened or London deep down there will be no real compassion

they're at war with us we've bombed them in there homeland they done same to us

only a fool would think we can live in harmony

there's one of 2 outcomes uk under sharia or a civil war and to be fair I think they implement sharia law once theres enough muslims in power

if it come to war they'd retreat back home quicker then they ran here the last time they was a war near em

Spot on mate

yep he would, acting all john sambo til he gets belted in the gob then accuses them of beating a pensioner

you wouldnt be capable or good enough fanny.

The story of the Iman stopping the mob lynching the van driver is getting massive media coverage.

Am I alone in thinking it might have been no bad thing if he'd let them get on with it.

We'd then have seen how so called peaceful muslims heading home from prayers react when attacked, when the situations are reversed.

Now I'm not knocking them for wanting to knack him, my point is how readily they would have strung him up whilst we as a nation are told to practise restraint, turn the other cheek etc.

The Iman might well have saved that guys life, I'd think in the long run he did his own kind more good.

• Like 5