Huge Fire In London

its about them because the building was full of them. Hence the ones looking to kill them all last week that are calling it a terrible tragedy today are A bunch of hypocrites.

I figured that bit out but of all the places for it... while we're here...

post-22-0-66150700-1497476124.png

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 4

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

I see corbyn on the news trying to point score of the back of this tragedy... Man's got no shame

If you ask me that whole party are shameful. Others are aswell but they the worst from where I'm sat

Boris Johnson on being asked how cuts to fire services could improve safety...

https://skwawkbox.org/2017/06/14/video-boris-johnson-telling-fire-safety-panel-get-stuffed-grenfell/

Was it not labour who started cuts... I remember the fire service striking under brown

Had the fire service had twice the manpower would this fire not of happened... Of course it would

If it's true that residents had been concerned with the safety then blame the local council for not sorting it

None of us are fire experts but would a fire need a fair excellerant to put the building up like that. Yea I seen the reports of cladding and gas pipes etc. But if the first flat owner called firebrigade and they responded within 8 mins as reported on sky news how was it do out of control? Genuine question

When I don't my fire safety thing we were showing a mocked up office. The started a small fire in a corner with just a spark and if I remember correctly it was less than 2 minutes and the room was a blaze. No accelerant etc
they keep saying on sky news that something 'different' and 'unexpected' happened and fire chiefs don't no how it spread so fast and powerfully.