Huge Fire In London

I'm getting uncomfortable with the direction of the TV interviews.....

"Why do you think the fire took hold so quickly ?"

"We had a petition about the renovations"

One chap has just said that he "prophesized a catastrophe like this" and another has claimed he was threatened by contractors during the building works !

And these interviews are being carried out in the shadow of a still burning building, where dead people are still inside !

Speculation, rumour and unproven allegations......I hope they rein it in, until we know what happened !

• Like 2

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

In my home town they have 7 high rises. They are situated in really nice parks. No one under 55 gets one. Seriously they are f***ing cracking flats. All fitted out with a state of the art heating system which costs the elderly about 30quid a month.

All have a warden/caretaker. Alarm cords in case they fall over. Security doors.

Dont normally give credit to councils, but they excelled themselfs in looking after the older folk in falkirk. Suppose like everything if they maintain and build them properly they are just as safe as a house.

• Like 2

Some f***ing woman on Sky news from the local council has just said they've got accommodation ready for everyone effected.

Don't get me wrong - that's a good thing but, if they can just pull that much accommodation out of their arse, why are there so many homeless people?

Do they keep back empty homes in case they're needed, at the cost of some people?

• Like 1

With the amount of high ris accomodation we have in this country why haven't we got a helicopter like the American and Canadians use that scoop up thousands of gallons of water in a huge bucket and hover a building fire and drop the lot practically putting out the fire in one foul swoop .........

• Like 2

I'm getting uncomfortable with the direction of the TV interviews.....

"Why do you think the fire took hold so quickly ?"

"We had a petition about the renovations"

One chap has just said that he "prophesized a catastrophe like this" and another has claimed he was threatened by contractors during the building works !

And these interviews are being carried out in the shadow of a still burning building, where dead people are still inside !

Speculation, rumour and unproven allegations......I hope they rein it in, until we know what happened !

thank you sir. It's Wat I said at the start.

With the amount of high ris accomodation we have in this country why haven't we got a helicopter like the American and Canadians use that scoop up thousands of gallons of water in a huge bucket and hover a building fire and drop the lot practically putting out the fire in one foul swoop .........

I was over in Spain last year and there was a huge fire that raged for two days , they had planes and helicopters flat out all day it was like pissin on a bonfire ..the helicopters hold about a half a ton of water it didn't seem to make a Hugh amount of difference and they can't fly after darkpost-81636-0-85861000-1497442933_thumb.jpg

The skill of the pilots had to be seen to believe ,this was filling up at a farmers water tank about twenty ft across ..

• Like 1

It looks eerily like 911 seeing a tall tower belching smoke out.

I don't think I'm the only 1 thinking it's a terrorist attack.

I hope I'm wrong in thinking that.

It was a faulty fridge

That hasn't been confirmed, they're investigating the cause

It looks eerily like 911 seeing a tall tower belching smoke out.

I don't think I'm the only 1 thinking it's a terrorist attack.

I hope I'm wrong in thinking that.

It was a faulty fridge

That hasn't been confirmed, they're investigating the cause

One of the earlier interviews was with a Somali looking fella, who said there had been an exploding fridge on the fourth floor.

I've never heard of an exploding fridge.......just saying.