Huge Fire In London

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

My money's on the cladding. If it turns out that what was put on, wasn't what should have been put on, then some fcukers going to jail for a long time.

Wasn't there a similar fire in a tower block in Australia or somewhere that was caused by flammable cladding? Wonder if it was the same stuff...

Just Googled and looks like that's already been picked up by the papers

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/15/cladding-in-2014-melbourne-high-rise-blaze-also-used-in-grenfell-tower

Edited by BGD

Aye gelignite ......

i defo wouldn't rule that out, and if it's proven true who's the finger of blame doing to point to?
see the interview with one fella. He was supposed to be going to Saudi Arabia for a trip that day. But couldn't because all his papers and passport stuff were lost. Funnily enough never replayed that interview [BANNED TEXT] I was watching.

Theresa May's chief of staff 'sat on' report warning high-rise blocks like Grenfell Tower were vulnerable to fire

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-mays-chief-staff-sat-10620357

Theresa Mays new chief of staff was one of a series of housing ministers who sat on a report warning high-rise blocks like Grenfell Tower were vulnerable to fire for four years.

A former Chief Fire Officer and secretary of a parliamentary group on fire safety today revealed successive ministers had had damning evidence on their desks since 2013 and nothing had happened.

And the Labour MP who chairs the group said ministers had sat on the recommendations for almost four years.

Gavin Barwell, who was housing minister until losing his seat in last weeks election, promised to review part B of the Building Regulations 2010, which relate to fire safety, but the review never materialised.

A coroners investigation into the blaze at Lakanal House in South London in 2009, which claimed six lives, found panels on the exterior of the block had not provided the required fire resistance and insufficient fire risk assessments had been made.

The coroner made a series of recommendation following the tragedy, but while some have been taken up, a full review of building regulations has yet to take place.

The Mirror approached Number 10 and the Department for Communities and Local

Images still fresh in the mind young girls butchered in Manchester is going to harden some people's attitudes and the death of Muslims young old guilty or innocent will not generate the sympathy it might once of done,harsh but true.

• Like 2

Images still fresh in the mind young girls butchered in Manchester is going to harden some people's attitudes and the death of Muslims young old guilty or innocent will not generate the sympathy it might once of done,harsh but true.

exactly my views in a nut she'll,

exactly my views in a nut she'll,

Disgraceful attitude.......want a belt of a ball of your own shite....as bad as any terrorist hate campaigner.....same vile comments....

• Like 4