• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's an example I made earlier its got 3 eggs in it .. I call it rustic due to the tatty sides    

Kidney & liver. You couldn't pay me to eat either now.

Posted Images

There's not much that I won't eat, always enjoyed my grub, but I won't go near commercially produced pie and mash. Used to get dragged into Manzes in either Woolwich or Deptford as a kid and get forced to eat pie, mash and liquer. The liquer was OK but the mash used to look back at you 'cos it had more eyes than a House Of Commons vote, and more lumps than the elephant man. The pie crust was harder than the Kray twins and the mince filling was not exactly Michelin Star, more Michelin tyres.

Don't get me wrong, I love pie and mash, as my portly stature will testify, but it has to be my own.

• Like 2

Cucumber should be removed from the edible foods list. Horrible f***ing stuff. And olives! Who ever thought it'd be a good idea to eat them?

It's took me over 10 years of practice to really like Olives.....My kids will eat them like sweets!

I remember doing forestry at inverness block release i think it was 3 months at a time and everyday they gave us spam sandwiches i complained and the next day it was corned beef sandwiches but the next day it was back to spam i think Inverness must run on Spam sandwiches

:bad: .Eggs as well , poached or fried ..its the slimy yolk that makes me heave, I will eat them in cakes though :laugh:

Gotta luv a lady that has her priorities straight ! :thumbs:

Here's an example I made earlier its got 3 eggs in it :laugh:.. I call it rustic due to the tatty sides :laugh:

attachicon.gif18010379_10210319756844920_5050475009479171571_n.jpg

attachicon.gif18011140_10210319757284931_4306294604080022138_n.jpg

I think it looks awesome ! :clapper: Remember in this day and age "rustic" costs twice as much as ordinary when it comes to food.

And I would be more than happy to sit down to a piece or two of it ! :)

Lynn

Edited by Miss Lynn

I used to come home from school in the winter and come in through the back yard gate, if the kitchen door was open I knew that mother was cooking half a pigs head or sheeps brains for my old man, bauk!

Cheers, D.

Tapioca pudding, makes me gag just thinking about it :bad:

always thought it looked like frogs spawn :bad:

Exactly what we call it. Love the stuff.

• Like 1

I used to come home from school in the winter and come in through the back yard gate, if the kitchen door was open I knew that mother was cooking half a pigs head or sheeps brains for my old man, bauk!

Cheers, D.

mind my grandmother making soup and using a sheep's head, horrible sight when you lifted that lid as a young lad but the soup was great lol

Lamb-smell of it cooking makes me spew.horseradish and cucumbers,coliflower cheese f***ing rank.my mate cooked up some blackbirds when we was kids and we ate them...tasted like them old school glass stink bombs in your mouth lol.atb dc