Liver my Mum used to slow cook it in a big ole roasting pot with layed potato & onions. As soon as i entered house i'd be gutted as in those days if you didnt eat your tea you went to bed hungry. I went to bed hungry every time she cooked it. Still cant eat it now. Atb

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's an example I made earlier its got 3 eggs in it .. I call it rustic due to the tatty sides    

Kidney & liver. You couldn't pay me to eat either now.

Posted Images

I was clearly very lucky, my folks didn't force me to eat anything, lol.

Only stuff I didn't like was raw tomatoes, raw or cooked peppers and custard. :bad:

I was put off pickle for years after my uncle showed me a news article in the paper of a rats tail being found in a jar of pickle. That affected me deeply! LOL

never forsed to eat anything,,,like kay ive never liked eggs in any form,,,yet i love queesh loraine...spelling....

i was put off eating trifle years ago ,,,was at a girlfriends house ,,,i was 18,,,gone round for sunday tea,,,,her mum brings out this trifle,,,only the jelly in it was still warm,,feck knows how hadnt been left long enough to set maybe ,,,,but not wanting to offend you eat it all dont ya,,,,took me years to ever eat it again

Fray Bentos just left me traumatised for life.

A meat pie that stays in date for about 4 years. Not a chance I'd eat one. Not even once

" one of them looks " off our ol fella and you would of done ....its a toss up what i was more afraid of the father or the pie :D

And what the f**k was that Semolina all about ?.....as in what was it does anyone know :blink:

Edited by gnasher16

We couldn't afford to be picky - you ate what you were given ! To this day, I'll eat pretty much anything, and I'll try anything once.

Never tried squid or octopus, but I'd give it a go before I decided.......

Octopus is tastier than squid, if done right ;-)

• Like 1