Lidle Find

Hey lab if you do find yourself up here. Go to the highland widlife park they have a wildcat enclosure.There about half dozen of them. Not a big fan of cats but these fuckers are worth checking out.

They are doing great work in saving the species.

The guy was telling me there breeding with feral cats and the offspring is mistaken for the real deal.

There f***ing quite big those wildcats. Watch every move you make aswell lol

Here's one that was killed on the road in the late 80's.

jungle1_zpsil9qha7v.jpg

Their was suppose to be a lot of very big ferals seen over the years, in the same location as this lad was found. So interbreeding maybe?

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 3

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Hey lab if you do find yourself up here. Go to the highland widlife park they have a wildcat enclosure.There about half dozen of them. Not a big fan of cats but these fuckers are worth checking out.

The guy was telling me there breeding with feral cats and the offspring is mistaken for the real deal.

jungle1_zpsil9qha7v.jpg

Their was suppose to be a lot of very big ferals seen over the years, in the same location as this lad was found. So interbreeding maybe?

is that a lynx its got a very short tail

jungle1_zpsil9qha7v.jpg

is that a lynx its got a very short tail

The tail is short.

Its said to be a jungle cat. Interestingly enough, there is a black version too. Wonder could these be mistaken for those bigger species of black cats?

• Like 2

Lets hope the UK cats if there are any don't become emboldened and move into the cities,leopards do so in Africa and india,mountain lions also it seems,i have seen a pic of one sitting in someones shed on an archery forum,and just saw this.....

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Mountain-Lion-takes-small-dog-from-South-Bay-11078690.php#photo-3461487

jungle1_zpsil9qha7v.jpg

Holy feck eddie, thats identical to a big fooking cat my wee lurcher bitch caught in the donegal hills about ten year ago, small tail same colour, an it was a great catch, good battle but pepper prevailed, amazing

jungle1_zpsil9qha7v.jpg

Holy feck eddie, thats identical to a big fooking cat my wee lurcher bitch caught in the donegal hills about ten year ago, small tail same colour, an it was a great catch, good battle but pepper prevailed, amazing

Im no expert, but think one of the more distinguishing features of the jungle cats is those tufts of hair on top of the ears. If they were present, then maybe you had something special.

Funny enough, myself and a mate had a very similar experience. Maybe twenty odd year ago. (Probably more) What we noticed was not just the size of the feral, but the actual length. Both the total length, and also the length of the legs. It was different, that's for sure.

Such a pity we didn't carry camera's or phones back then.

I watched a documentary on one of these big cats years ago, can't remember if it was leopards or jaguars, and they were saying dogs are their favorite food and would often set traps up with a live dog at the end of the cage. The poor dog must of been shitting it's self left alone in a cage all night with one of them f****r. So in that respect why aren't dog carcasses being found? And why would a farmer or anyone else want to risk their dog being taken? Also I don't belive the stories were someone's slipped some dogs and they've come running back with no contact! The story were the dogs were barking at it are more believable . The jury is still undecided as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

So two for Alsatian, one for polar bear. It's actually a coyote. They run through my yard a few times a month, and I could hear them howling last night, after I posted this so I might have more pics.

The point is there were two educated guesses and one piss take. If you apply that to something that may, or may not exist. Scale it up to the national level. You then show your pictures and then have them dissected by public opinion. With a 33% piss take response I can fully understand why someone wouldn't want to post the controversial stuff in the first place! :laugh:

While it was an educated guess....it might of been a slightly better educated guess had you informed us that your not in the Uk like most folk are......if public opinion is first presented with all the facts i very much doubt a third of the responses would be piss takes.......rather slippery of you Agent Jones :D

Fukcing cockney who wouldn't know a cow if it took a shit in his car telling me I don't know my arse from my elbow ... cheeky fukcer ... right I am no big cat expert even though I have seen a fair few of all different breeds in the wild BUT I do know what lives in the British countryside and I'm sure I can tell a big cat from a fukcing hedgehog lol .......

" right I am no big cat expert ".......was the point i was making........if i want to know something about my car engine im not going to ask a plasterer !

Besides which what do you know about big cats the only time you,ve seen a big pussy was a sticky fumbling in the hay shed with Big Bridget all them years ago.

However Cushty your miles off with all this.......if Socks says he,ll be in a certain place at a certain time then he,ll stand on and be there.......he is certainly at least half a div i agree with you...... but he,s straight down the line and reliable ;)

Fukcing cockney who wouldn't know a cow if it took a shit in his car telling me I don't know my arse from my elbow ... cheeky fukcer ... right I am no big cat expert even though I have seen a fair few of all different breeds in the wild BUT I do know what lives in the British countryside and I'm sure I can tell a big cat from a fukcing hedgehog lol .......

" right I am no big cat expert ".......was the point i was making........if i want to know something about my car engine im not going to ask a plasterer !

Besides which what do you know about big cats the only time you,ve seen a big pussy was a sticky fumbling in the hay shed with Big Bridget all them years ago.

However Cushty your miles off with all this.......if Socks says he,ll be in a certain place at a certain time then he,ll stand on and be there.......he is certainly at least half a div i agree with you...... but he,s straight down the line and reliable ;)

Cocks ain't reliable

Cocks ain't reliable
Listen cockrot I don't know what your sudden fascination with trying to abuse me is but you have a track record of failing to turn up and everybody on here seen it for themselves when you came up with excuse after excuse not to meet me to cough up the grand for a bet ... or have you forgotten that ......

Cocks ain't reliable
Listen cockrot I don't know what your sudden fascination with trying to abuse me is but you have a track record of failing to turn up and everybody on here seen it for themselves when you came up with excuse after excuse not to meet me to cough up the grand for a bet ... or have you forgotten that ......

Forgotten it cocks