Lidle Find

Almost every piece of woodland and cover in the UK has a pack of hounds through it or a team of beaters....With a keen eyed whipper in watching the other side for a fox sneaking away.....Or a line of guns. There has obviously been big cats on the loose...But big cats living and breeding over many years, no way

• Like 2

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Stripped out mouse carcasses lol,yep we had same ,progressed from there to voles and the odd rabbit .Luckily both were caught before the rumours grew out of hand and farmer had to abandon his family home .Both are feral house cats but on the large side of the scale and is where the cat sightings stem from IMO.

Wish grey man would part with some evidence of real big cats as the suspense is doing my head in .

Almost every piece of woodland and cover in the UK has a pack of hounds through it or a team of beaters....With a keen eyed whipper in watching the other side for a fox sneaking away.....Or a line of guns. There has obviously been big cats on the loose...But big cats living and breeding over many years, no way

My thoughts exactly mate

Playing devil's advocate here if that's the case what happened to all the original animals that were released . How come they weren't seen , shot , carcases found .

• Like 1

mate can't be assed to go back over it but about a lot of pages ago this subject was raised and sorry but there have been large cats flushed by hounds in this country, and I to have caught a fair few domestic/feral cats on my cameras which look nothing like what I got at the start of last month, and regarding your final statement the research people usually get one or two reports each year of an adult and cub sighting so just because you say know way does,nt mean it,s a fact, one last point not aimed at you but to all the other people that just keep saying stick a photo up, I could not even if I wanted to and I don't, but I don't have a have a computer just an I pad and I have tried to put pictures from my sd card onto my iPad with a little gadget my daughter got me but it won't work with moving pictures for some reason I have lots of video of other wildlife that I would like to share but it will have to wait until I move out of the dark ages sorry
  • Like 1

A, but has anyone ever thought to look up in the tree's. Lol

• Like 1

It seems odd to me that people truly into this sort of thing who have such a determination to gain evidence wouldnt first gain some technical knowledge on the equipment they are using......after all its what the whole subject is relying on its like a forensic analyst turning at a crime scene with Kodak Instamatic !

Stripped out mouse carcasses lol,yep we had same ,progressed from there to voles and the odd rabbit .Luckily both were caught before the rumours grew out of hand and farmer had to abandon his family home .Both are feral house cats but on the large side of the scale and is where the cat sightings stem from IMO.

Wish grey man would part with some evidence of real big cats as the suspense is doing my head in .

well if I drove over one hundred miles to show socks a photo of me nans cat then I,d have to be some sort of ----t would,nt I, the reason most people involved in all this stuff have stopped bothering to go public is because they just get pissed off with the constant armchair experts telling them they are wrong, look at the dates of most of the footage on YouTube most people gave up posting years ago, I mean is the photo that started all this a domestic cat ? ? I don't think so and I know people that have already had that photo analysed, enlarged and put scale objects over the original, I also know people that have been to the excact spot the photo was taken and put dummy,s in the spot took measurements and distance readings etc, strangely none of those people are likely to go public with there findings it will just go on file with the dozens of other stuff that comes in every year, but one thing is certain, none of the people that sit there shouting it's all bollacks your a liar have bothered to go down there to disprove it

Most people into mysterious/conspiracies etc have been ridiculued since the year dot.However they stand by there convictions and ignore the nay sayers and continue to find what they believe is the truth despite the ridicule.

No offense but i dont see anyone ridiculing you on here greyman or making a c**t of you. I think most are genuinely interested in what you think you have found.

However you cant blame them for doubting you as you are not going to allow them to make up there minds in you're findings. No offense to socks but hes only one person and regardless of what he thinks after seeing this pic/video it still wont convince most.

you cant blame them for that surely. I dont think there are big cats wandering the UK the odds of there are being is stacked against that theory, but i will be the first to admit i was wrong if there was solid proof proving the contrary.

Also by you're own admission you said its not the best vid. That certainly does not fill me with any confidence.

So yea bit unfair to call folk armchair experts. Especially when you arent an expert yourself and allowing only one person to see this proof also not an expert.send it to a big cat expert or a zoo and post there findings would be a better route. What you got to lise if you are so convinced it is a big cat.

• Like 6

It's fair point about hounds mate, but an oversight imo. There are huge areas of forestry & woodland that never see hounds in many parts of the UK. I my self mainly hawked forestry & woodland before I left the UK, hundreds of acres that wasn't hunted by hounds ;-)

• Like 1

Most people into mysterious/conspiracies etc have been ridiculued since the year dot.However they stand by there convictions and ignore the nay sayers and continue to find what they believe is the truth despite the ridicule.

No offense but i dont see anyone ridiculing you on here greyman or making a c**t of you. I think most are genuinely interested in what you think you have found.

However you cant blame them for doubting you as you are not going to allow them to make up there minds in you're findings. No offense to socks but hes only one person and regardless of what he thinks after seeing this pic/video it still wont convince most.

you cant blame them for that surely. I dont think there are big cats wandering the UK the odds of there are being is stacked against that theory, but i will be the first to admit i was wrong if there was solid proof proving the contrary.

Also by you're own admission you said its not the best vid. That certainly does not fill me with any confidence.

So yea bit unfair to call folk armchair experts. Especially when you arent an expert yourself and allowing only one person to see this proof also not an expert.send it to a big cat expert or a zoo and post there findings would be a better route. What you got to lise if you are so convinced it is a big cat.

Bang on :thumbs: .......for me the whole secrecy and covertness of it all is more of a mystery than the mystery itself :D

• Like 1

Bang on :thumbs: .......for me the whole secrecy and covertness of it all is more of a mystery than the mystery itself :D
But it's not a secret!! You keep saying the same thing, but that's not the case...haha... He's shown over 20 people, sent it off to be checked by others & seems to be prepared to show it to anybody that can be bothered in person. He just doesn't want to give the image away on the www yet.

Or have I got this wrong? Haha....

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but maybe I'm a sucker? Haha...

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

I've always been mildly sceptical about big cats, but if pushed I'd say I was slightly more inclined to believe than disbelieve. I think a lot of the genuine stuff is hidden amongst the thousands of bullshit stories.

What I don't get is all these "I was told to keep it quiet" stories. I've actually heard these first-hand too as well as read them. If I saw one, I'd shoot it. If I shot it, I'd be selling the story and pictures to the highest bidder. By the time "the authorities" got wind of this and told me to hush it up, it would be too late