Lidle Find

Its been an interesting topic ive enjoyed reading some folks passion for this type of thing......but that type of passion is why a statement like the above is for me what raises the most doubt as i dont think they would be able to keep real solid evidence to themselves it would be human nature to shout " look at this " from the rooftops.....i believe in God but that's all it is " belief " if i had some solid evidence in the existence of God you bet your life i,d be showing anyone willing to listen thats just how we are ......it all seems a bit feeble and pathetic to say " i have evidence......but im not telling " !

I see what you mean Gnash but how many times on this forum has absolute proof been enough to change anyone's mind? :hmm:

We have solid evidence of evolution but how many on here show a 4 minute YouTube clips debunking it? I see what you mean about wanting to shout it from the rooftops but I guess if you're being shouted down all the time you reach the stage where you wonder why you bother.

I mean if he was actually able to post a decent high resolution picture of a big cat, in the UK, how many of the panel of experts are going to find flaws, and conspiracy, with it? Again I'm not fully convinced without the evidence, it's a prerequisite, but if you're not the most tech savvy poster like he claims it's pissing in the wind to sit here and try and argue the toss when to some no evidence is enough.

Yes i get what your saying mate but i suppose what i really mean is what is the need for so much secrecy regardless of whether it is indeed the animal he claims.......if theres an earner in it then fair enough but if its simply an important discovery i just dont understand the big secrecy surely its something you would share and want to get to the bottom of as a group if necessary just whatever gets you to the truth ?......to be quite honest if theres dough in it then personally i would not of opened my mouth at all as its none of my business how a man pays his bills but if its genuinely a hobby/interest/passion type of thing i just dont get it.

And with all due respect to Socks what is he an authority on big cats all of a sudden if someones going to look at this footage let it be an expert in that field not some soppy Welsh bloke who dont know his arse from his elbow :whistling:

Sure he don't need to be an expert......just needs to give an unbiased view off what he thinks it is....up to greyman to get expert opinion when it suits him.....just needs to verify that Greyman might have a case or else he's a total Walter Mitty....plenty off them about.....
Fukcing cockney who wouldn't know a cow if it took a shit in his car telling me I don't know my arse from my elbow ... cheeky fukcer ... right I am no big cat expert even though I have seen a fair few of all different breeds in the wild BUT I do know what lives in the British countryside and I'm sure I can tell a big cat from a fukcing hedgehog lol .......
Go meet greyman then
Ok seeing as you have said I should I will ... you never know perhaps he will actually turn up eh Cushty .......

You'll never go full of shit lol

Are you on crack you fukcing clown ... you made up a thousand different excuses not to meet me to give me the grand bet you made that you backed out of .......

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Its been an interesting topic ive enjoyed reading some folks passion for this type of thing......but that type of passion is why a statement like the above is for me what raises the most doubt as i dont think they would be able to keep real solid evidence to themselves it would be human nature to shout " look at this " from the rooftops.....i believe in God but that's all it is " belief " if i had some solid evidence in the existence of God you bet your life i,d be showing anyone willing to listen thats just how we are ......it all seems a bit feeble and pathetic to say " i have evidence......but im not telling " !

I see what you mean Gnash but how many times on this forum has absolute proof been enough to change anyone's mind? :hmm:

We have solid evidence of evolution but how many on here show a 4 minute YouTube clips debunking it? I see what you mean about wanting to shout it from the rooftops but I guess if you're being shouted down all the time you reach the stage where you wonder why you bother.

I mean if he was actually able to post a decent high resolution picture of a big cat, in the UK, how many of the panel of experts are going to find flaws, and conspiracy, with it? Again I'm not fully convinced without the evidence, it's a prerequisite, but if you're not the most tech savvy poster like he claims it's pissing in the wind to sit here and try and argue the toss when to some no evidence is enough.

Yes i get what your saying mate but i suppose what i really mean is what is the need for so much secrecy regardless of whether it is indeed the animal he claims.......if theres an earner in it then fair enough but if its simply an important discovery i just dont understand the big secrecy surely its something you would share and want to get to the bottom of as a group if necessary just whatever gets you to the truth ?......to be quite honest if theres dough in it then personally i would not of opened my mouth at all as its none of my business how a man pays his bills but if its genuinely a hobby/interest/passion type of thing i just dont get it.

And with all due respect to Socks what is he an authority on big cats all of a sudden if someones going to look at this footage let it be an expert in that field not some soppy Welsh bloke who dont know his arse from his elbow :whistling:

Sure he don't need to be an expert......just needs to give an unbiased view off what he thinks it is....up to greyman to get expert opinion when it suits him.....just needs to verify that Greyman might have a case or else he's a total Walter Mitty....plenty off them about.....
Fukcing cockney who wouldn't know a cow if it took a shit in his car telling me I don't know my arse from my elbow ... cheeky fukcer ... right I am no big cat expert even though I have seen a fair few of all different breeds in the wild BUT I do know what lives in the British countryside and I'm sure I can tell a big cat from a fukcing hedgehog lol .......
Go meet greyman then
Ok seeing as you have said I should I will ... you never know perhaps he will actually turn up eh Cushty .......
You'll never go full of shit lol
Are you on crack you fukcing clown ... you made up a thousand different excuses not to meet me to give me the grand bet you made that you backed out of .......

Your on drugs you moron never made any agreements with you atall

Cocks is trying to bsck out of meeting greyman

Where the fukc have I said I'm backing out of meeting greyman lol ... he's only showing me some footage he has of a potential big cat not challenging me to a dual ... you need to stay of the drink fella .......

Where the fukc have I said I'm backing out of meeting greyman lol ... he's only showing me some footage he has of a potential big cat not challenging me to a dual ... you need to stay of the drink fella .......
We need some footage of Socks looking at the footage so we can decide if either of the footage is real.......
  • Like 10

We need some footage of Socks looking at the footage so we can decide if either of the footage is real.......

Could he bring his passport with him so I know it's Socks...??

Hey lab if you do find yourself up here. Go to the highland widlife park they have a wildcat enclosure.There about half dozen of them. Not a big fan of cats but these fuckers are worth checking out.

They are doing great work in saving the species.

The guy was telling me there breeding with feral cats and the offspring is mistaken for the real deal.

There f***ing quite big those wildcats. Watch every move you make aswell lol