Lidle Find

Why are they never heard always sightings surely people who know the sounds will here them

Exactly, if it's a black cat then it's either a Leopard or a Jaguar. Both can roar so you tell me.......

It's not black. He stated that earlier in the thread mate.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Why are they never heard always sightings surely people who know the sounds will here them

Exactly, if it's a black cat then it's either a Leopard or a Jaguar. Both can roar so you tell me.......

Stop being racist. I haven't taken much notice of his posts tbh, so he thinks it's a Puma?

[quote name="beast" post="4449903" timestamp="1492717745

TC

the guy had different animals living in cages together like a bear and a tiger

Fairly common,i was in a zoo in chonburi last week and they had a bear (sloth bear i think)and a lioness all pally-pally best mates in the same cage together.

slight thread deviation,just found a pic.

post-1930-0-28470000-1492797039_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

If it's accepted that in the past people released big cats into the wild and those cats died pretty soon in the 70'80 where are those cars corpses. How come they didn't get knocked over etc. The lack of body evidence is mentioned quite a lot but nobody wonders where the originals went

How many birds do you see on a daily basis yet imo you hardly see a dead bird lying around
Exactly
The reason you don't see dead birds laying around is because predators eat them ... now I should imagine a secretive creature such as a big cat is going to find the quietest most secluded area when it's that I'll it's going to die so not much chance of seeing a body ... added to the fact the hundreds of thousands of foxes and badgers and rats that will be queuing up to strip it bare it's no surprise we don't find corpses .........
I hope your going to be truly honest when you see this photo....
Would you respect his verdict if positive? or dismiss it? ;-)
Difficult question. Socks I have known on here for a long time now....I do believe he is a straight talker. I haven't met him in person though so it would be rude of me to take his word and not Greymans. We already know that Greyman thinks it may well be interpreted different ways by different people.

Really id have to see for myself..

Fair enough, it's a long drive though mate....:-)
It sure is mate.....a bit too far for something that really doesn't mean that much to me. I'd still really like to see it though.
there is a very real reason for me not showing the video, which will or will not be blatantly apparent when I head across to see socks and show him what I think I have caught on camera, if socks agrees with what I suspect I have caught and sees the same thing as me he is welcome to tell you all, And eventually I would like to show it, I need the confirmation almost as much as you lot do and I have watched it over a hundred times and still can't believe what I think I am seeing my first priority is the protection of the animal i,m dying to scream from the roof look what I got but I really can't for now sorry

Well Socks needs to look at it real soon, it seems (and I'm not having a go here) that youre not even sure its a cat and need someone else to confirm it to you :yes:

one of the clues that drew me to this area were several cottages in the woods reported what they said sounded like a woman screaming behind there house back in the woods, so I have to assume that is what was heard though some cats don't scream, it's little things like that that I have been adding up ,it was a tiny column in a local rag two years ago that most people look at then forget, but I log them down and over the years they have helped build a bigger and better picture, another house in the woods found a large paw print in the snow a few years ago outside there house, they have two malimute dogs and said it was like nothing they have seen, but the biggest clues tend to be the stripped out carcasses, I have just had a girl that rides a horse phone me to tell me she has found one in a private wood were they walk the horses right in the middle of the path same as the photo I have put up, the cat is an ambush predator and all the carcasses I find have been hit when walking on a path near cover it's a simular thing to when an otter kills a big fish, if anyone has ever seen a fresh otter kill of a large carp they wil recognise the signs everytime they see it as its always done excactly the same way, sadly I have seen lots of that also

Stop being racist. I haven't taken much notice of his posts tbh, so he thinks it's a Puma?

really so your not taking much notice of my posts but your still here trying to discredit me 18 pages in I,d hate to see what you would be like if you did take much notice
  • Like 1

Tigers kill them in the wild, those Sloth Bears are proper man eaters as well.

Saw a sloth bear in the wild on a trek through chitwan,was told they savage peoples faces,something to do with the eyes,quite dangerous.

• Like 1

really so your not taking much notice of my posts but your still here trying to discredit me 18 pages in I,d hate to see what you would be like if you did take much notice

No I'm not tbh because you're not showing any evidence whatsoever that can convince me.

No I'm not tbh because you're not showing any evidence whatsoever that can convince me.

so when you said at the start that's the most convincing picture you have ever seen, were you lying? When someone asked if a body had been found I showed you one and you said proves nothing , I think you like arguing more than learning or taking anything in, I imaging if you hit one in your car you would say it fell from a plane on route to a zoo, no one can change your mind for you, you either accept they are here and the bits all fall into place or you can carry on calling me a liar and be happy in your own opinions,I really hope one day you find the concrete proof you require but i recon that may be a longtime coming as all you seem to want to do is sit there getting arsey because I won't show you something that has taken me three years to acquire and cost me several grand of my own money, I wonder why, goodnight

so when you said at the start that's the most convincing picture you have ever seen, were you lying? When someone asked if a body had been found I showed you one and you said proves nothing , I think you like arguing more than learning or taking anything in, I imaging if you hit one in your car you would say it fell from a plane on route to a zoo, no one can change your mind for you, you either accept they are here and the bits all fall into place or you can carry on calling me a liar and be happy in your own opinions,I really hope one day you find the concrete proof you require but i recon that may be a longtime coming as all you seem to want to do is sit there getting arsey because I won't show you something that has taken me three years to acquire and cost me several grand of my own money, I wonder why, goodnight

Whatever you say pal, good luck in your quest.

Its been an interesting topic ive enjoyed reading some folks passion for this type of thing......but that type of passion is why a statement like the above is for me what raises the most doubt as i dont think they would be able to keep real solid evidence to themselves it would be human nature to shout " look at this " from the rooftops.....i believe in God but that's all it is " belief " if i had some solid evidence in the existence of God you bet your life i,d be showing anyone willing to listen thats just how we are ......it all seems a bit feeble and pathetic to say " i have evidence......but im not telling " !

I see what you mean Gnash but how many times on this forum has absolute proof been enough to change anyone's mind? :hmm:

We have solid evidence of evolution but how many on here show a 4 minute YouTube clips debunking it? I see what you mean about wanting to shout it from the rooftops but I guess if you're being shouted down all the time you reach the stage where you wonder why you bother.

I mean if he was actually able to post a decent high resolution picture of a big cat, in the UK, how many of the panel of experts are going to find flaws, and conspiracy, with it? Again I'm not fully convinced without the evidence, it's a prerequisite, but if you're not the most tech savvy poster like he claims it's pissing in the wind to sit here and try and argue the toss when to some no evidence is enough.