Lidle Find

If it's accepted that in the past people released big cats into the wild and those cats died pretty soon in the 70'80 where are those cars corpses. How come they didn't get knocked over etc. The lack of body evidence is mentioned quite a lot but nobody wonders where the originals went

How many birds do you see on a daily basis yet imo you hardly see a dead bird lying around
Exactly
The reason you don't see dead birds laying around is because predators eat them ... now I should imagine a secretive creature such as a big cat is going to find the quietest most secluded area when it's that I'll it's going to die so not much chance of seeing a body ... added to the fact the hundreds of thousands of foxes and badgers and rats that will be queuing up to strip it bare it's no surprise we don't find corpses .........

I hope your going to be truly honest when you see this photo....?

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

If it's accepted that in the past people released big cats into the wild and those cats died pretty soon in the 70'80 where are those cars corpses. How come they didn't get knocked over etc. The lack of body evidence is mentioned quite a lot but nobody wonders where the originals went

How many birds do you see on a daily basis yet imo you hardly see a dead bird lying around
Exactly
The reason you don't see dead birds laying around is because predators eat them ... now I should imagine a secretive creature such as a big cat is going to find the quietest most secluded area when it's that I'll it's going to die so not much chance of seeing a body ... added to the fact the hundreds of thousands of foxes and badgers and rats that will be queuing up to strip it bare it's no surprise we don't find corpses .........

I hope your going to be truly honest when you see this photo....

Would you respect his verdict if positive? or dismiss it? ;-)

Exactly
Difficult question. Socks I have known on here for a long time now....I do believe he is a straight talker. I haven't met him in person though so it would be rude of me to take his word and not Greymans. We already know that Greyman thinks it may well be interpreted different ways by different people.

Really id have to see for myself..??

Exactly
Difficult question. Socks I have known on here for a long time now....I do believe he is a straight talker. I haven't met him in person though so it would be rude of me to take his word and not Greymans. We already know that Greyman thinks it may well be interpreted different ways by different people.

Really id have to see for myself..

As you say lab I'm a straight talker and will without any impartiality tell you all what I see ... if I see a big cat in the footage I will say so if I don't I will say so and if I'm not sure then that's what I will say ... all I can do is give an honest answer of what I see .......

• Like 3

Exactly

Fair enough, it's a long drive though mate....:-)

• Like 2

Exactly

It sure is mate.....a bit too far for something that really doesn't mean that much to me. I'd still really like to see it though.

Exactly

It sure is mate.....a bit too far for something that really doesn't mean that much to me. I'd still really like to see it though.

Me too.........wish I was closer..haha

Greyman, have you thought about using some of the cat specific lures available in the USA in front of your camera traps? Might be a bit less conspicuous than half a dead deer but is likely to have plenty of pulling power if they're passing through the area.

Just a thought. Would love for you to obtain further evidence to confirm your beliefs.

Novice

Greyman, have you thought about using some of the cat specific lures available in the USA in front of your camera traps? Might be a bit less conspicuous than half a dead deer but is likely to have plenty of pulling power if they're passing through the area.

Just a thought. Would love for you to obtain further evidence to confirm your beliefs.

Novice

Was thinking the same thing

Novice

yes mate I,m looking toward the autumn time now before I go at it again so I,ve been looking at some electric type distress callers that flap a dummy round and the liquid scent gland attractors

Exactly

there is a very real reason for me not showing the video, which will or will not be blatantly apparent when I head across to see socks and show him what I think I have caught on camera, if socks agrees with what I suspect I have caught and sees the same thing as me he is welcome to tell you all, And eventually I would like to show it, I need the confirmation almost as much as you lot do and I have watched it over a hundred times and still can't believe what I think I am seeing my first priority is the protection of the animal i,m dying to scream from the roof look what I got but I really can't for now sorry
  • Like 3