Trump Under Fire

13 minutes ago, Francie said:

Mate how do you think Epstein was outed, there's been thousands of arrests worldwide an trump was behind it all, it just doesn't get reported on news. 

If that’s true that’s great mate, but is there any real evidence for that?

I had always took “draining the swamp” to mean Capital hill & that pretty much seems to be business as usual?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

I think a lot of people are not exactly pro trump/right wing etc, but they are anti status quo woke beurocrats etc. A lot of people sniping at trump must just be being contrary for the sake of it. The left wing continues to eat itself, with left wing liberals of previous years being seen as right wing fascists by the liberals of today and so the centre ground now, at least socially is pretty much left wing and there is no safe space left for normal socially conservative people whether rich or poor to turn. That's why trump gets voted it, Brexit happens and the Tories hoover up previously labour seats in the north IMO.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I’m glad you said his legacy should be looked at long term. We were suppose to believe the pre-Covid booming economy was his doing within 5 minutes of him taking office!

I think business likes Trump mate, share prices slid when he was admitted to hospital.......if that mean anything and I’m not sure that it does.

I have said many times, as far as I’m concerned (and imho) we are at a very bad place Democratically, socially, with our civil liberties......there’s a poison running in the veins of the world 

Theres a sickness, I see bad law everywhere and bad law is dangerous for everyone.......today it’s me, tomorrow it’s you type thing.

And to me, it’s relentless and it’s sinister.....

Me and you can sit here and discuss our own points of view and you may see that I say something that is blatantly and obviously a lie......and you can say “that’s not true” but if I make a law that says “you have to say my obvious lie is now true” then that’s bad, very bad imho 

Because what comes next ?.......once I have forced you to accept one wrong thing, what’s the next wrong thing I am going to force you to accept ?

Trump is the terrible medicine (that I don’t actually mind the taste of but others find disgusting) to this sickness we have allowed to progress unchecked 

Forcing stuff underground isn’t doing anyone any favours imho, it’s insane and obviously so.......and mandated insanity has to have a sinister reason behind it because these people are not stupid, they are clever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think business likes Trump mate, share prices slid when he was admitted to hospital.......if that mean anything and I’m not sure that it does.

I have said many times, as far as I’m concerned (and imho) we are at a very bad place Democratically, socially, with our civil liberties......there’s a poison running in the veins of the world 

Theres a sickness, I see bad law everywhere and bad law is dangerous for everyone.......today it’s me, tomorrow it’s you type thing.

And to me, it’s relentless and it’s sinister.....

Me and you can sit here and discuss our own points of view and you may see that I say something that is blatantly and obviously a lie......and you can say “that’s not true” but if I make a law that says “you have to say my obvious lie is now true” then that’s bad, very bad imho 

Because what comes next ?.......once I have forced you to accept one wrong thing, what’s the next wrong thing I am going to force you to accept ?

Trump is the terrible medicine (that I don’t actually mind the taste of but others find disgusting) to this sickness we have allowed to progress unchecked 

Forcing stuff underground isn’t doing anyone any favours imho, it’s insane and obviously so.......and mandated insanity has to have a sinister reason behind it because these people are not stupid, they are clever.

You are right, they are clever. That’s why you need a clever opponent......I’m not seeing that yet. I completely understand why he’s there, that’s not a mystery, but a wasted opportunity is. 

Like you say, whether its 4 or 8 years, we are still a long way off knowing for sure what he will really achieve.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

You are right, they are clever. That’s why you need a clever opponent......I’m not seeing that yet. I completely understand why he’s there, that’s not a mystery, but a wasted opportunity is. 

Like you say, whether its 4 or 8 years, we are still a long way off knowing for sure what he will really achieve.

Personally (and probably wrongly) I’m at a point where I’m not looking for clever, I’m looking for someone to wreck the party and smash it all up.......and from what I read and hear daily that seems to be what people are saying he is doing and that’s fine.

Its blunt instrument time ! Lol 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, baker boy said:

What makes you think that Sid

donald just seems to be given biden a helping hand by his actions and stupid display about his covid infection, he plays the fool the tough guy and he is over confident about his relationship with his supporters, i like some of his thoughts and actions on certain matters but this is an election to be the most powerful man on the planet and you need to be more than loud and brash to be that for a second term.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
41 minutes ago, big sid said:

donald just seems to be given biden a helping hand by his actions and stupid display about his covid infection, he plays the fool the tough guy and he is over confident about his relationship with his supporters, i like some of his thoughts and actions on certain matters but this is an election to be the most powerful man on the planet and you need to be more than loud and brash to be that for a second term.

Your saying that as if this is his first rodeo sid, he's done plenty for the American people an that's why he's been elected stuck to his promises, so he knows the craic lad. 

Trumps not everyone's cuppa but hes head an shoulders above them abortion loving paedo c**ts. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Your saying that as if this is his first rodeo sid, he's done plenty for the American people an that's why he's been elected stuck to his promises, so he knows the craic lad. 

Trumps not everyone's cuppa but hes head an shoulders above them abortion loving paedo c**ts. 

Im not sure you can put abortion and peadophilia in the same bracket . . . . . 

Like i said before I totally get why Trump got voted in, and I also get that the opposition is HIGHLY questionable.

What it makes me think is how the hell do you sole a problem like the American political system / race / world. Its built in a way that now it will always be a problem that attracts the wrong kind of folk.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Like i said before I totally get why Trump got voted in, and I also get that the opposition is HIGHLY questionable.

What it makes me think is how the hell do you sole a problem like the American political system / race / world. Its built in a way that now it will always be a problem that attracts the wrong kind of folk.

If the left support them then I can sheep, mate I haven't a clue lol

11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

My own personal opinion is that we get where (I believe) humanity needs to be on a small scale.

We reject politics and politicians wherever possible, we live in our own way as far removed from their machine as our Own personal circumstances will allow.

Nobody is going to do one massive thing that changes the world, but if enough people do enough small things then the world will turn eventually......we may not be there to see it but at least we can die knowing we gave it a little push.

Live your way, make it hard for them where you can, withdraw your mandate ?

jmho 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Unfortunately the answer to that is... you don't. 

The weak generally are attracted to positions of power, because they love the thought of having people under them. And big business loves to use weak people to pass their policies.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Unfortunately the answer to that is... you don't. 

The weak generally are attracted to positions of power, because they love the thought of having people under them. And big business loves to use weak people to pass their policies.

This is essentially the problem. 

And they then pander to desperate / weak / scared people in order to further their needs.

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

My own personal opinion is that we get where (I believe) humanity needs to be on a small scale.

We reject politics and politicians wherever possible, we live in our own way as far removed from their machine as our Own personal circumstances will allow.

Nobody is going to do one massive thing that changes the world, but if enough people do enough small things then the world will turn eventually......we may not be there to see it but at least we can die knowing we gave it a little push.

Live your way, make it hard for them where you can, withdraw your mandate ?

jmho 

Im inclined to agree, but struggle to see how we can make that work practically within the confines of our current system. Opting out is fine, but you can only do so to a point sadly.

Be the change you wish to see in the world someone once said.

Someone else also said "Disobedience is mans original virtue ... it is through disobedience that progress has been made". 

• Like 1

You watch if trump gets in how much the rep party swing to the right and patriotism as the nation they call home needs clensing of the filfth thats infiltrated it, and id start by deporting the gimmiegrants whos trying to deface and change the usa to be ljke the shitholes they came from