Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Space force !! 

I will deliver a real answer in time if you don’t mind . 

Interesting though that there’s still no real answer from anyone. Could it be because the main reason a lot of folk like him is simply that they dislike the other side more ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Interesting though that there’s still no real answer from anyone. Could it be because the main reason a lot of folk like him is simply that they dislike the other side more ? 

I’d say that’s a massive part of it.

You said the other day mate that you didn’t think the “my enemies enemy is my friend” theory holds up......but I think to a degree (and a big degree) it does.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d say that’s a massive part of it.

You said the other day mate that you didn’t think the “my enemies enemy is my friend” theory holds up......but I think to a degree (and a big degree) it does.

I didn’t say folk don’t subscribe to it, I said that it was a bit of a dodgy one! It’s like saying (and yes I know this is extreme), when you sit a rapist next to a child rapist, the rapist starts looking a bit better. Doesn’t make him any less deserving of a bullet. I don’t think you can say someone is good just cos you hate the other guy. It’s good to at least have some reasoning. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I didn’t say folk don’t subscribe to it, I said that it was a bit of a dodgy one! It’s like saying (and yes I know this is extreme), when you sit a rapist next to a child rapist, the rapist starts looking a bit better. Doesn’t make him any less deserving of a bullet. I don’t think you can say someone is good just cos you hate the other guy. It’s good to at least have some reasoning. 

Unfortunately your comparison is perfect......the only answer to someone with a stick is someone with a bigger stick.

Its not pretty and it’s not right but it’s a fact of life.

Maybe the cultural Marxists, globalists and name calling debate killers shouldn’t have waved their stick around at every opportunity ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

Unfortunately your comparison is perfect......the only answer to someone with a stick is someone with a bigger stick.

Maybe the cultural Marxists, globalists and name calling debate killers shouldn’t have waved their stick around at every opportunity ? 

Me personally i think trump is a god send, he may not be everybodys cuppa, but hes defo a step back in the right direction, we as a planet havent just stepped left, we have jumped, been taken over by the extremest globalist every weird freakshow is the norm left, and believing in the bible or not, isnt that what happened before and god wiped the ones before out with a flood????

• Like 1

I’ve got to be honest things while global left wing conspiracy thing just sounds like a different version of the global right wing conspiracy thing ? maybe im lucky but it doesn’t feel like someone wanting to be accepted as a transsexual ploymagismt unicycling Pygmy effects me too much! I just crack on with my life and try to sort my own problems out. Genuine question - how does it all really effect you day to day, outside of getting annoyed by stuff on the internet / tv / some bloke down the pub said. 

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Two things - one is I don’t buy that idea that just cos one guy is a wanker I have to be mates with the other. It’s like ‘Lurcher men stick together’, f*ck that, just cos you’ve a fast dog to doesn’t mean I’ve anything in common with you or would piss on you if on fire. 

And second - don’t you think there’s an irony in your last paragraph? Let’s be honest both sides are as bad as each other and sometimes got some of us it feels like trying to mediate a playground fight between two groups of kids. 

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Sorry mom slipped my mind . 

Where do you Start? 

anglo Russian relations never better 

China in thE back foot With swamping the western world with tech and poor quality manufacturing 

brokering deals with Korea 

the revival of American industry included record job number amongst certain demographics 

thE fact he hasn’t endangered a single soldiers life via a gunslinging approach to the Middle East and is instead reliant on small mentoring teams providing stability to organic forces there and the use of drones. 

huge investment In social Media making politics more opaque than ever . 

reviewing the antiquated judiciary system of the us and a higher turner over of judges , nearly as many as Obama did in two terms. 

the refusal to cowtow to public opinion and do the right thing he seems fit as an elected leader . 

shall I go on ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry mom slipped my mind . 

Where do you Start? 

anglo Russian relations never better 

China in thE back foot With swamping the western world with tech and poor quality manufacturing 

brokering deals with Korea 

the revival of American industry included record job number amongst certain demographics 

thE fact he hasn’t endangered a single soldiers life via a gunslinging approach to the Middle East and is instead reliant on small mentoring teams providing stability to organic forces there and the use of drones. 

huge investment In social Media making politics more opaque than ever . 

reviewing the antiquated judiciary system of the us and a higher turner over of judges , nearly as many as Obama did in two terms. 

the refusal to cowtow to public opinion and do the right thing he seems fit as an elected leader . 

shall I go on ? 

I didn’t meant just from you ? 

But thank you for a decent answer!

46 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Two things - one is I don’t buy that idea that just cos one guy is a wanker I have to be mates with the other. It’s like ‘Lurcher men stick together’, f*ck that, just cos you’ve a fast dog to doesn’t mean I’ve anything in common with you or would piss on you if on fire. 

And second - don’t you think there’s an irony in your last paragraph? Let’s be honest both sides are as bad as each other and sometimes got some of us it feels like trying to mediate a playground fight between two groups of kids. 

1: You don’t have to be mates with him, you don’t even have to like him in the least bit......you support him while he lays waste to your enemies then hopefully you can step in and help build something better from the ashes.

2: No irony at all, it takes a big horrible c**t to deal with a big horrible c**t.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ve got to be honest things while global left wing conspiracy thing just sounds like a different version of the global right wing conspiracy thing ? maybe im lucky but it doesn’t feel like someone wanting to be accepted as a transsexual ploymagismt unicycling Pygmy effects me too much! I just crack on with my life and try to sort my own problems out. Genuine question - how does it all really effect you day to day, outside of getting annoyed by stuff on the internet / tv / some bloke down the pub said. 

Them WANTING to be accepted is a very different thing to you being told you HAVE to accept it......one thing is a conversation and the other thing is a tyranny ;) 

And tyranny is going to effect you wether you want it to or not ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Them WANTING to be accepted is a very different thing to you being told you HAVE to accept it......one thing is a conversation and the other thing is a tyranny ;) 

And tyranny is going to effect you wether you want it to or not ?

But who told you that you have to ? As long as you’re not a dick about it, you can not accept whatever you like surely ? Genuine question? 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

But who told you that you have to ? As long as you’re not a dick about it, you can not accept whatever you like surely ? Genuine question? 

If we are splitting hairs mate I have been told I can’t NOT like it and say it out loud.....that’s the law.

Hate speech laws are applied (by judicial ruling) without context and at the discretion of whoever wants to bring the prosecution.......all these things are OK as long as it’s something you don’t mind but wait until it’s something you do mind.

I had the exact same conversation with people at the time of the hunting ban, people who said “well I don’t really care about a load of toffs hunting foxes” and I said same as I have just said to you “Wait until they come after something you do really care about”

We have given them an inch and they have taken much more than a mile.

• Like 1