Trump Under Fire

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

If we are splitting hairs mate I have been told I can’t NOT like it and say it out loud.....that’s the law.

Hate speech laws are applied (by judicial ruling) without context and at the discretion of whoever wants to bring the prosecution.......all these things are OK as long as it’s something you don’t mind but wait until it’s something you do mind.

I had the exact same conversation with people at the time of the hunting ban, people who said “well I don’t really care about a load of toffs hunting foxes” and I said same as I have just said to you “Wait until they come after something you do really care about”

We have given them an inch and they have taken much more than a mile.

To a point I see your point. And you’d be surprised (as you think I’m a liberal lefty it appears) that I fully agree - you got to be able to explore this stuff, you got to be able to say the things no one wants to hear....... but I guess it’s the context you say it and how and why?

You don’t want to accept someone is a of sexual unicorn? You don’t have to I don’t think? And you’re even allowed to sit down in the privacy of your own home etc and call them a fruit loop, but you can’t say it to them in a certain manner? And cause offence? Its a very thin line I guess.

To be fair as I’ve said plenty of times before - I dislike most folk on most sides of the divide equally, I just want to be left well alone ? 

But you’re right that, as a wiseman said, if you stand for nothing, you’ll fall for anything. 

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

To a point I see your point. And you’d be surprised (as you think I’m a liberal lefty it appears) that I fully agree - you got to be able to explore this stuff, you got to be able to say the things no one wants to hear....... but I guess it’s the context you say it and how and why?

As I said, the judicial ruling is that context isn’t considered in “Hate speech” law ?

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

You don’t want to accept someone is a of sexual unicorn? You don’t have to I don’t think? And you’re even allowed to sit down in the privacy of your own home etc and call them a fruit loop, but you can’t say it to them in a certain manner? And cause offence? Its a very thin line I guess.

To be fair as I’ve said plenty of times before - I dislike most folk on most sides of the divide equally, I just want to be left well alone ? 

But you’re right that, as a wiseman said, if you stand for nothing, you’ll fall for anything. 

Decent post mate and as it happens I think we have managed a decent conversation ?

I don’t consider you a “lefty”, I consider you a bloke willing to debate this stuff and we need more of them ?

• Like 1

When ya kids or grandkids are brainwashed from school to university by radical pc Marxists teachers professors while  u adopt the dosnt affect me attitude  it’s too late  it will affect you as can be seen by the peaceful protesting rioting  educated anarchists   They believe they are doing the right thing  but are they really ? I’m not convinced tearing down the place is the right way to go if we all adopted there approach to get wat we want we. All fkd   but as debating with an anti is futile so is debating with a Marxist. I mean a democrat they are right you are wrong. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ve got to be honest things while global left wing conspiracy thing just sounds like a different version of the global right wing conspiracy thing ? maybe im lucky but it doesn’t feel like someone wanting to be accepted as a transsexual ploymagismt unicycling Pygmy effects me too much! I just crack on with my life and try to sort my own problems out. Genuine question - how does it all really effect you day to day, outside of getting annoyed by stuff on the internet / tv / some bloke down the pub said. 

The trans pigmy thing doesn't bother me, or most people, in fact most people to the 'right' couldn't give a shit. I'm a libertarian. I believe the trans pigmy should be able to bum his boyfriend while smoking a joint and planning his badger digging. 

The political left believes that pigmy should be made to feel like a victim of the right, that he, Muslims, gays, blacks and every other f*ck up are victims of the establishment....that they are special people who need protection of the left. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The trans pigmy thing doesn't bother me, or most people, in fact most people to the 'right' couldn't give a shit. I'm a libertarian. I believe the trans pigmy should be able to bum his boyfriend while smoking a joint and planning his badger digging. 

The political left believes that pigmy should be made to feel like a victim of the right, that he, Muslims, gays, blacks and every other f*ck up are victims of the establishment....that they are special people who need protection of the left. 

And ther vote which is wat the Dems are all about 

31 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

It all boils down to they hate him cos he plays too much golf what else is there lol 

And and and and and and and and he felt a womans bum so hang him, it should have been a trans granny smith apple identifying and a conference pear

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Haha 1

Ahh, we all know the score......it’s why it’s hardly worth talking with some people save a few willing to actually have a sensible conversation.

The normal measure of how sensible you are being in a debate is how soon the word “nazi” gets thrown at you or into the mix ! Lol 

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, we all know the score......it’s why it’s hardly worth talking with some people save a few willing to actually have a sensible conversation.

The normal measure of how sensible you are being in a debate is how soon the word “nazi” gets thrown at you or into the mix ! Lol 

Godwins Law.........

Cheers.

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

......or Marxist 

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ve got to be honest things while global left wing conspiracy thing just sounds like a different version of the global right wing conspiracy thing ? maybe im lucky but it doesn’t feel like someone wanting to be accepted as a transsexual ploymagismt unicycling Pygmy effects me too much! I just crack on with my life and try to sort my own problems out. Genuine question - how does it all really effect you day to day, outside of getting annoyed by stuff on the internet / tv / some bloke down the pub said. 

I'm the same mate, my kids are pretty well rounded, I concentrate on my own life and try and help out a but those around me where I can... I cant stop much of the world issues, and as you say if someone wants to dress up as a smurf and get bummed, not my problem..

• Thanks 1

Any of you lads think Trump should of reigned it in a tad? For the sake of his voters? Probably a silly question ?

I don’t mean change, obviously he is what he is & that’s what you like, but a smarter game, less ego & a bit less nonsensical bollocks when he speaks. He should on paper easily walk this election, the opposition is terrible & looks like they’ve barely tried, but it looks very close either way & I think that’s a lot to do with his mouth.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2