Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Should make the swamp dwellers  nervous quid pro joe lol  the Biden campaign said that  joe never had the meeting on his schedule of the dates doh self explanatory really lol  wed June joe meets Burisma for shady back handed deal lol  it wasn’t in his diary so it never happened lolol ol  ther be more to come and how long can the MSM hide it ?? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Im watching the A.C Barrett shit shower, Im amazed these democrats can tie thier shoe laces in the morning they're that fckn thick

Beginning to wonder why the push for early mail voting ?  Plenty been sent in so far just before the bombshell 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Trump Steele dossier unverified trump Russia unverified no censor joe hunter Biden emails  take it down quick hope it goes away lol we got the China joe hunter emails tomorow be fun lol 

Do you think you might be a little obsessed? Just you seem to spend all day every day thinking about this ......

7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Do you think you might be a little obsessed? Just you seem to spend all day every day thinking about this ......

Do you think your  a little bit obsessed with me ? Havnt you got better things to do ? 

Edited by green lurchers
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Do you think your  a little bit obsessed with me ? Havnt you got better things to do ? 

Ummmm I’ve asked you one question? There isn’t really the need to answer like a child is there? 

It was a genuine question - you seem to spend all day on that thread and a huge amount of time getting worked up / excited about trump / Biden etc. 

I just wondered why?

46 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Ummmm I’ve asked you one question? There isn’t really the need to answer like a child is there? 

It was a genuine question - you seem to spend all day on that thread and a huge amount of time getting worked up / excited about trump / Biden etc. 

I just wondered why?

Best you keep wondering be good for ya x

Tommy lee hooker the Alki meth head threatens to leave country if trump wins boo hoo Tommy lee cnt box  just came out of re hab who gives a fk about what he’s got to say lol the man in the chip shop queue talks  more interesting topics than that dopey eyed cnt

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I just wondered why?

Typical left winger can't argue the point so attack the messenger instead, I've seen plenty political posts from you, no ones tried to shut you down despite 90% not agreeing with you so f**k off and mind your own business with what someone else posts

• Haha 1