Trump Under Fire

4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Ummmm I’ve asked you one question? There isn’t really the need to answer like a child is there? 

It was a genuine question - you seem to spend all day on that thread and a huge amount of time getting worked up / excited about trump / Biden etc. 

I just wondered why?

You can always leave if your not happy,go get a bag of carrots

Edited by Rogerbill
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Typical left winger can't argue the point so attack the messenger instead, I've seen plenty political posts from you, no ones tried to shut you down despite 90% not agreeing with you so f**k off and mind your own business with what someone else posts

Typical left winger? Im not even a supporter of the left wing. You're just making yourself sound like a cliched sound bite.

How would a forum work if we all f****d off and minded our own business ? Care to answer that?

When you start a thread, or join in with a thread on an open forum, you're kind of inviting debate. Name calling is lame and a sign of a lack of anything to say, but questioning people is part of a  reasoned debate.

I merely asked WHY out of interest this is something which really really seems to get under certain members skin, to the point where they appear to obsess over it and allow themselves to get really worked up and angry. Thats a genuine question, i dont get it?

Thank god for people like Wilf and Stiff!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

You can always leave if your not happy,go get a bag of carrots

1 . I Never said I wasn't happy.

2 . . If everyone unhappy with drivel on here left it would be a quiet place, we all rub along despite our differences.

3 . Carrots???

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

2 . . If everyone unhappy with drivel on here left it would be a quiet place, we all rub along despite our differences.

3 . Carrots???

Ok im happy that your happy here........that is true..........carrots help you see in the dark

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

3 . Carrots???

Whats your thoughts on joe adrenochrome biden mate

16 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Typical left winger? Im not even a supporter of the left wing. You're just making yourself sound like a cliched sound bite.

How would a forum work if we all f****d off and minded our own business ? Care to answer that?

When you start a thread, or join in with a thread on an open forum, you're kind of inviting debate. Name calling is lame and a sign of a lack of anything to say, but questioning people is part of a  reasoned debate.

I merely asked WHY out of interest this is something which really really seems to get under certain members skin, to the point where they appear to obsess over it and allow themselves to get really worked up and angry. Thats a genuine question, i dont get it?

Thank god for people like Wilf and Stiff!

You aren't debating anything your trying to make him look obsessed ie stop him posting what he's posting because you don't like it. How do you get that he's "really worked up and angry" from in his post? your a little snake trying to undermine him. Have you commented on his food posts? Accused him of getting worked up over food? If your so concerned about debate why not post about the subject instead of the poster then? Oh and i think you'll find (as you already know) that wilf prob gets more worked up and angry than most re the left wing liberals so don't bother with that line. And who could blame him if he was worked up I don't really care about my future I've lived plenty as no doubt has GL my concerns are for my kids and their kids and if that's not worth getting worked up over then nothing is

Oh and if your not left wing I'll eat my left nut.

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

Whats your thoughts on joe adrenochrome biden mate

He’s a creepy motherf***er. There’s just too many videos and sound bites of him being very strange around kids for it not to be something that needs serious looking into! 

22 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

You aren't debating anything your trying to make him look obsessed ie stop him posting what he's posting because you don't like it. How do you get that he's "really worked up and angry" from in his post? your a little snake trying to undermine him. Have you commented on his food posts? Accused him of getting worked up over food? If your so concerned about debate why not post about the subject instead of the poster then? Oh and i think you'll find (as you already know) that wilf prob gets more worked up and angry than most re the left wing liberals so don't bother with that line. And who could blame him if he was worked up I don't really care about my future I've lived plenty as no doubt has GL my concerns are for my kids and their kids and if that's not worth getting worked up over then nothing is

Oh and if your not left wing I'll eat my left nut.

Typical left winger, can’t argue the point so attack the messenger instead. 

Is there not an irony in saying the above and then attacking me, calling me a “little snake” etc in your next post ?

Yes I’ve seen his food posts, they are great, he’s deffo obsessed with cooking and eating good food. Good man!

And yes will gets angry and worked up and I don’t agree with plenty of his views, but he’s not stupid and is quite capable of talking about it.

You need to consider ways to consume your headwear...... because, and I suppose this is going to come as a bit of a shock to you ..... I consider myself neither left wing nor right wing, I try to take a case by case approach to stuff and take whatever stance I feel is most logical or where my personal morals and emotional context pulls me.

Oh and while we are at it, I quite like the videos GL posts, I watch them. And yes it’s understandable to get worked up about things which will effect your kids, but do you do so equally?

50 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

He’s a creepy motherf***er. There’s just too many videos and sound bites of him being very strange around kids for it not to be something that needs serious looking into! 

Yeh its crazy mate,how the f..k is he running for president.

51 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Typical left winger, can’t argue the point so attack the messenger instead. 

Is there not an irony in saying the above and then attacking me, calling me a “little snake” etc in your next post ?

Yes I’ve seen his food posts, they are great, he’s deffo obsessed with cooking and eating good food. Good man!

And yes will gets angry and worked up and I don’t agree with plenty of his views, but he’s not stupid and is quite capable of talking about it.

You need to consider ways to consume your headwear...... because, and I suppose this is going to come as a bit of a shock to you ..... I consider myself neither left wing nor right wing, I try to take a case by case approach to stuff and take whatever stance I feel is most logical or where my personal morals and emotional context pulls me.

Oh and while we are at it, I quite like the videos GL posts, I watch them. And yes it’s understandable to get worked up about things which will effect your kids, but do you do so equally?

No you said GL spends all day every day thinking about trump and never made a single reference to his posts, for someone so concerned about debate and if you think we're stupid and your not then why not debate him instead of just trying to poke fun at him. Why would it come as a shock to me what you consider yourself? I don't give a monkeys what you consider yourself I know what I consider you and my opinion trump's (pun intended) yours as far as I care. There is no irony in it either I directly referenced your post I didn't just try and show you up for no reason or maybe I'm just to "stupid" to understand irony. As far as talking about it I have no interest in talking about politics with someone like you I wouldn't walk into a pub and start talking to some liberal democrat type about politics as I have no interest in listening to their shite, I would just go and sit with like minded people and enjoy the company, I'm no different on here. And yes I do think your a snake you speak with a forked tongue, i.e don't agree with what GL posts so attack him, don't like what I've said but want to appear above it so call me stupid in a round the houses way. And finally why would you think following your personal morals, doing something logical and whatever that other things supposed to be makes you neither rightwing or leftwing? It's what everyone does ain't it? 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

and yet so many fecking complain about trump.he must be doing a lot of things right to upset the left wing nutters .

Its mad fella,biden is clearly a nonce but some would prefer him to trump.....total lunacy

Edited by Rogerbill