Trump Under Fire

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Any of you lads think Trump should of reigned it in a tad? For the sake of his voters? Probably a silly question ?

I don’t mean change, obviously he is what he is & that’s what you like, but a smarter game, less ego & a bit less nonsensical bollocks when he speaks. He should on paper easily walk this election, the opposition is terrible & looks like they’ve barely tried, but it looks very close either way & I think that’s a lot to do with his mouth.

Agree should do what got him elected.  

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

He must be thinking to himself, fcuk it I could kick a disabled Mexican kid an then take a huge shite atop Mount Rushmore an still win by a decent margin, so why try any harder than he is ?

Yeah maybe ?

19 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Any of you lads think Trump should of reigned it in a tad? For the sake of his voters? Probably a silly question ?

I don’t mean change, obviously he is what he is & that’s what you like, but a smarter game, less ego & a bit less nonsensical bollocks when he speaks. He should on paper easily walk this election, the opposition is terrible & looks like they’ve barely tried, but it looks very close either way & I think that’s a lot to do with his mouth.

Americans on the whole seem to love that f**k YEAH! stuff,  I'm not knocking it  its just a observation lol

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I quiet like that he says mad, howling, bizarre stuff......that’s what normal ordinary people do! 
To illustrate my point, look at this forum ? 

Substance over image works much better for me

• Like 3

Trump getting elected was very much like Brexit;

The establishment and the media were against both, but, as usual, took the silent majority to be backward fools.

"Normal" working class, blue collar types decided they didn't like being used and talked down to, so voted for change.

The way the Remainers in the U.K. and the Democrats and lefties in America reacted with supprised outrage just goes to show they ain't half as clever as they think they are !

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I quiet like that he says mad, howling, bizarre stuff......that’s what normal ordinary people do! 
To illustrate my point, look at this forum ? 

Substance over image works much better for me

But there’s little substance to a lot of what he says, it’s manly bluster. That’s why it makes such car crash tv. You only have to see him in an interview that is slightly more challenging than Fox New stroking his ego & he falls apart, quite pathetically.....

Speaking as the son of a Yorkshire man, that “I say what I want when I like” attitude, whilst admiral, soon becomes tiresome & a turn off for many ?

Edited by Accip74

The only reason the left hate trump with a passion is because he's on our side, he's protect g his people but the left don't want that, they want anarchy, they want to destroy a constitutional Republic an turn it into a sesspool which left run states already are, an that's a fact. 

Oh an he said he's draining the swamp an that's getting rid of all the dirty paedos an he's has done it an still doing it. 

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

The only reason the left hate trump with a passion is because he's on our side, he's protect g his people but the left don't want that, they want anarchy, they want to destroy a constitutional Republic an turn it into a sesspool which left run states already are, an that's a fact. 

Oh an he said he's draining the swamp an that's getting rid of all the dirty paedos an he's has done it an still doing it. 

Draining the swamp, great slogan, but when’s it going to happen?

Just now, Accip74 said:

Draining the swamp, great slogan, but when’s it going to happen?

Mate how do you think Epstein was outed, there's been thousands of arrests worldwide an trump was behind it all, it just doesn't get reported on news. 

4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

But there’s little substance to a lot of what he says, it’s manly bluster. That’s why it makes such car crash tv. You only have to see him in an interview that is slightly more challenging than Fox New stroking his ego & he falls apart, quite pathetically.....

Speaking as the son of a Yorkshire man, that “I say what I want like when I like” attitude, whilst admiral, soon becomes tiresome & a turn off for many ?

Point is, it’s not about what a person says it’s about what they do mate.......Blair was a great orator, so was Obama, so was Thatcher, so was Hitler etc etc etc........what happened to their respective countries under their watch ? 

Fact is, we won’t know what Trumps legacy is until 10 or 20 years from now but we do know that we will get more of what we have seen previously if he looses.

There's probably not a lot of difference in their political aspirations.

The right has given us Reagan, Bush Jr, Boris, Trump.

The left has given us the Clintons, Obama, Corbyn, Brown.

f**k their politics, I know which group I'd rather go on the drink with ! LOL !

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Point is, it’s not about what a person says it’s about what they do mate.......Blair was a great orator, so was Obama, so was Thatcher, so was Hitler etc etc etc........what happened to their respective countries under their watch ? 

Fact is, we won’t know what Trumps legacy is until 10 or 20 years from now but we do know that we will get more of what we have seen previously if he looses.

I’m glad you said his legacy should be looked at long term. We were suppose to believe the pre-Covid booming economy was his doing within 5 minutes of him taking office!

Edited by Accip74