Christmas Dinner ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm doing a buffet and making Christmas dinner last for two days! A joint of beef, a gammon, a turkey and a venison leg. I'm just going to cover the dinning table in food and have chips, roast potatoe

The hardest bit was getting away from the keeper with my trousers round my ankles!

Roast turkey followed by turkey sandwiches for tea. Boxing day cold turkey, ham and pickles followed by turkey and ham sandwiches. Mmmmm.   And probably the day after too.

I'm doing a buffet and making Christmas dinner last for two days! A joint of beef, a gammon, a turkey and a venison leg. I'm just going to cover the dinning table in food and have chips, roast potatoes all set ready to stick in over whenever people fact em...

There's me and the mrs and two boys. 5 of her family, 3 of mine. My step son asked his dad and his dad mentioned his dad is alone so he's coming as well. Our 80 year old ex neighbour has just lost her twin brother so is alone....so she's coming as well....so that s 15 for Christmas lol

Sounds like a brill Xmas, We could barely fit 4 parents in on top of our small family of 4 (+ retarded dog) in our last house....and that was after 13 years of sorting the house out lol

I'm doing a buffet and making Christmas dinner last for two days! A joint of beef, a gammon, a turkey and a venison leg. I'm just going to cover the dinning table in food and have chips, roast potatoes all set ready to stick in over whenever people fact em...

There's me and the mrs and two boys. 5 of her family, 3 of mine. My step son asked his dad and his dad mentioned his dad is alone so he's coming as well. Our 80 year old ex neighbour has just lost her twin brother so is alone....so she's coming as well....so that s 15 for Christmas lol

Sounds like a brill Xmas, We could barely fit 4 parents in on top of our small family of 4 (+ retarded dog) in our last house....and that was after 13 years of sorting the house out lol

We live in a bloody bungalow!!! Lol not a clue where I'm putting em all.

I'm moving furniture out to the workshop and buying comfy chairs from the local second hand shops! Looks like an old peoples home!!

• Like 1

I'm doing a buffet and making Christmas dinner last for two days! A joint of beef, a gammon, a turkey and a venison leg. I'm just going to cover the dinning table in food and have chips, roast potatoes all set ready to stick in over whenever people fancy em...

Fair play pal thats a nice thing your doing no one should be alone at Christmas .

I'm doing a buffet and making Christmas dinner last for two days! A joint of beef, a gammon, a turkey and a venison leg. I'm just going to cover the dinning table in food and have chips, roast potatoes all set ready to stick in over whenever people fancy em...

There's me and the mrs and two boys. 5 of her family, 3 of mine. My step son asked his dad and his dad mentioned his dad is alone so he's coming as well. Our 80 year old ex neighbour has just lost her twin brother so is alone....so she's coming as well....so that s 15 for Christmas lol ?

Now that's what I call the Christmas spirit, fair play to you pal :thumbs:

• Like 1

We live in a bloody bungalow!!! Lol not a clue where I'm putting em all.

I'm moving furniture out to the workshop and buying comfy chairs from the local second hand shops! Looks like an old peoples home!!

We also now live in a bungalow :D

To be fair the the bunga-lifestyle this is more spacious than our old semi-detached.

Sounds brill though ha ha have a great Xmas

This is the first year there'll be just the three of us for dinner.

My Mrs lost her mum this year, my Mum is going to my brothers and everyone else (brothers, friends and neighbours) are now doing their own thing.

Used to be turkey, goose and beef, pork or ham but this year just a turkey crown. I'm not the biggest turkey fan but they like it and thats ok. Boxing day is round at her aunts, 25 for dinner so far!

Turkey a four rib piece of beef cooked rare and a nice ham ... pigs in blankets full array of veg including sprouts sorteied in a cream sauce with chestnuts honey roasted parsnip and carrots, cabbage kale collie etc etc etc homemade cranberry and sausage meat stuffing all laid out as a big spread so it's help yourself take as little or as much as you want ... my missus thinks she is feeding the street come Christmas dinner and I swear however many sit down we could feed double ......

Pot noodle, I'm working :D

Mrs be next door full of every christmas food you can think of lol

Cheers, D.

Do people still want old man steptoe look alike gay strippers on Christmas Day ??? .......

• Like 2

Turkey a four rib piece of beef cooked rare and a nice ham ... pigs in blankets full array of veg including sprouts sorteied in a cream sauce with chestnuts honey roasted parsnip and carrots, cabbage kale collie etc etc etc homemade cranberry and sausage meat stuffing all laid out as a big spread so it's help yourself take as little or as much as you want ... my missus thinks she is feeding the street come Christmas dinner and I swear however many sit down we could feed double ......

No fray bentos pie?