Toughest Part Of The Country ......

Well, this thread seems to be going in an interesting direction ! Lol

lol itll be pistols at dawn before long , full dress uniform medals and all :laugh:

"In Nam I killed 5 Vietcong with nothing but a fart."

Where they waiting outside your house by any chance?

• Like 3

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

I've been to Glasgow a few times,,,and honestly thought what a shithole,,,real depressing looking city,,,I baught a dog of a chap from Greenock ,,,Greenock made Glasgow look posh,,,,what a hole of a place,,,,I say this coming from a ruff old pit village on the Derbyshire Nottinghamshire border,,,,,back to back terraces ,,where men are men and so are the women.......

• Like 9

I find this amusing ??

I mention a guy in a harrier getting colindered in Belfast (true story btw) no-one bats an eyelid. Some guy comes on with a story bout two 47's and a bomb in Belfast and gets crucified ????

I've been doing a lot of reading on the troubles and one thing I can agree with socks on, is that they didn't wait outside the gaff if they were going to slot someone. As for a bomb on the car roof well that's just plain silly. If they wanted him dead he would be and if they wanted him scared he wouldn't be fuucking living there ??

• Like 2

I've been to Glasgow a few times,,,and honestly thought what a shithole,,,real depressing looking city,,,I baught a dog of a chap from Greenock ,,,Greenock made Glasgow look posh,,,,what a hole of a place,,,,I say this coming from a ruff old pit village on the Derbyshire Nottinghamshire border,,,,,back to back terraces ,,where men are men and so are the women.......

i know greenock well tomo .you wouldnt recognise the place now posh resturants hotels and coffee houses far from what it was like years ago when the yards were open :thumbs:

I find this amusing ??

I mention a guy in a harrier getting colindered in Belfast (true story btw) no-one bats an eyelid. Some guy comes on with a story bout two 47's and a bomb in Belfast and gets crucified ????

I've been doing a lot of reading on the troubles and one thing I can agree with socks on, is that they didn't wait outside the gaff if they were going to slot someone. As for a bomb on the car roof well that's just plain silly. If they wanted him dead he would be and if they wanted him scared he wouldn't be fuucking living there ??

So you know for a fact that no men ever waited outside for him to come out of his house and do him over? As for the bomb, it was put underneath the car. Bit silly putting one on the roof ?

Well, this thread seems to be going in an interesting direction ! Lol

lol itll be pistols at dawn before long , full dress uniform medals and all :laugh:
"In Nam I killed 5 Vietcong with nothing but a fart."
Where they waiting outside your house by any chance?

No your lasses....

I find this amusing ??

Ya mates chatting shite, no Irishman could hit a harrier with a bullet....

• Like 1

I find this amusing

I mention a guy in a harrier getting colindered in Belfast (true story btw) no-one bats an eyelid. Some guy comes on with a story bout two 47's and a bomb in Belfast and gets crucified

I've been doing a lot of reading on the troubles and one thing I can agree with socks on, is that they didn't wait outside the gaff if they were going to slot someone. As for a bomb on the car roof well that's just plain silly. If they wanted him dead he would be and if they wanted him scared he wouldn't be fuucking living there

So you know for a fact that no men ever waited outside for him to come out of his house and do him over? As for the bomb, it was put underneath the car. Bit silly putting one on the roof

I recon it did happen to your mate then he woke up with his face in his porridge.

• Like 2

Got lost once and drove onto an estate in Merthyr Tydfil ,dont know about tough ,but it was bloody rough !packs of dogs running about ,burnt out motors ,watched a copper rugby tackle a guy to the floor ,this was midday !Quite glad to get out of there, some nice views and country side at top of this estate as well !

Find it hard that anyone can say they know for a fact that it's bollocks for someone to have been waiting on someone outside where they live?? They could well have been

Exactly, I know for a fact the bloke was in Northern Ireland for years. Why would he lie, it's not as though he went full Rambo with his tales.

I find this amusing

I mention a guy in a harrier getting colindered in Belfast (true story btw) no-one bats an eyelid. Some guy comes on with a story bout two 47's and a bomb in Belfast and gets crucified

I've been doing a lot of reading on the troubles and one thing I can agree with socks on, is that they didn't wait outside the gaff if they were going to slot someone. As for a bomb on the car roof well that's just plain silly. If they wanted him dead he would be and if they wanted him scared he wouldn't be fuucking living there

So you know for a fact that no men ever waited outside for him to come out of his house and do him over? As for the bomb, it was put underneath the car. Bit silly putting one on the roof

I recon it did happen to your mate then he woke up with his face in his porridge.

Better than a face full of your idols spunk I guess...