Toughest Part Of The Country ......

I've just asked my friend about it now as I'm on same job. He was in the UDR when this all happened after he'd served his time with the Green Howards....

The bomb story is definitely true, he had some sort of detector fitted at that time on his car. The same as the blokes outside waiting for him. And yes the blokes were out waiting for him and they will have known he had guns in his house so kicking the door in would be a bit ri

sky.

Put a pic up up or it didnt happen.

• Like 3

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

A few years back, St Ann's (in Nottingham) had a fearsome reputation.....the muggers went round in pairs !

Bulwell ain't got a shining reputation either!

I'm a Basford lad, I met my wife when she lived in Bulwell and our first home was in St Ann's !

Compared to that, Milton Keynes is the leafy suburbs !

I've just asked my friend about it now as I'm on same job. He was in the UDR when this all happened after he'd served his time with the Green Howards....

The bomb story is definitely true, he had some sort of detector fitted at that time on his car. The same as the blokes outside waiting for him. And yes the blokes were out waiting for him and they will have known he had guns in his house so kicking the door in would be a bit ri

sky.

I bet your mother wished you never happened you irritating little fuckface....

• Like 1

A few years back, St Ann's (in shottingham) had a fearsome reputation.....the muggers went round in pairs !

I've corrected that for you lol .....I'm just of there now for a night down rock city :thumbs:

Haven't been there for many years (Stranglers around 80/81 I think)......

Wife's youngest lad goes there a fair bit.

A few years back, St Ann's (in Nottingham) had a fearsome reputation.....the muggers went round in pairs !

Bulwell ain't got a shining reputation either!

I'm a Basford lad, I met my wife when she lived in Bulwell and our first home was in St Ann's !

Quite a list there......... How many times have you been shot at? LOL.

sky.

See i fooking knew socks was right you were talking bollox

• Like 1

St Ann's has some ruff folk,,,but the estate itself ain't to bad,,,I mean the housing nothing like Greenock...

Any of you lads ever go to ravensdale estate in Mansfield back in the 90's. What a fecking hole that was,,,might still be the same not been there in years..

• Like 1

The bomb story is definitely true, he had some sort of detector fitted at that time on his car. The same as the blokes outside waiting for him. And yes the blokes were out waiting for him and they will have known he had guns in his house so kicking the door in would be a bit risky.

So he had an ied detector fitted to his car ... this just gets better .....

• Like 2

sky.

I'm talking bollox, you wouldn't have the bollox to tell the old soldier he's talking bollox cos he'd kick you in your little bollox you bolloxless pussy....

You know fcuk all boy...

The bomb story is definitely true, he had some sort of detector fitted at that time on his car. The same as the blokes outside waiting for him. And yes the blokes were out waiting for him and they will have known he had guns in his house so kicking the door in would be a bit risky.

I told him about you, he just laughed when I said you was over for 4 years....

• Like 1

sky.

I'm talking bollox, you wouldn't have the bollox to tell the old soldier he's talking bollox cos he'd kick you in your little bollox you bolloxless pussy....

You know fcuk all boy...

Well i know your mate tells porkys and you yeh stupid looking eejit believe him

sky.

You know fcuk all boy...

Well i know your mate tells porkys and you yeh stupid looking eejit believe him

How the hell do you know ya little virgin, he'd still slap you silly now he's old and fcuked....

I told him about you, he just laughed when I said you was over for 4 years....

Really ask him what he thought was funny ......