Toughest Part Of The Country ......

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

I've just asked my friend about it now as I'm on same job. He was in the UDR when this all happened after he'd served his time with the Green Howards....

The bomb story is definitely true, he had some sort of detector fitted at that time on his car. The same as the blokes outside waiting for him. And yes the blokes were out waiting for him and they will have known he had guns in his house so kicking the door in would be a bit risky.

So he had an ied detector fitted to his car ... this just gets better .....
I told him about you, he just laughed when I said you was over for 4 years....
Really ask him what he thought was funny ......

He asked me where abouts you were posted and what regiment?????

I've just asked my friend about it now as I'm on same job. He was in the UDR when this all happened after he'd served his time with the Green Howards....

The bomb story is definitely true, he had some sort of detector fitted at that time on his car. The same as the blokes outside waiting for him. And yes the blokes were out waiting for him and they will have known he had guns in his house so kicking the door in would be a bit risky.

So he can say he was at the other one.

1RRW 2 1/2 years residential tour 6 month tour of Armagh and a 6 month tour of Fermanagh a few 3 and 4 month tours skipping back and fore over the water

1RRW 2 1/2 years residential tour 6 month tour of Armagh and a 6 month tour of Fermanagh a few 3 and 4 month tours skipping back and fore over the water

No wonder you didn't see anything he said, he told me you'd be shitting in your pants in Crossmaglen....

He said you sound more like Johnny Bravo than Johnny Rambo....

My sides ar sore here, 61 guests reading this haha who would believe its november an hunting season? Not half dogs on here anyways lol, im away back out with dogs instead a reading this shite

Aw ffs don, we've still no even sussed out yet 1/ where the toughest place in the country is, or 2/ if dogfox's mate is talking bollox or not and your fuking of out with the dogs?? ?

• Like 4