• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's obviously fake. Who has 86% battery at 9.42pm on way home from the pub???? Case closed ?

Who the f**k comes home from the pub at 9.42

On the way home from the pub last night i just managed to avoid running this guy over.............i dont think he was a local...!!

Posted Images

Genuine question how many people discover wild cat remains ?

Is it a common thing to find ?

No,,,like I said in my first post,,,no body's ever found

Or are we to believe these cats bury themselves .....

There is a few farm/ feral cats around here. A black one which the first time I saw it I thought there was a panther in the village. The second time I saw it was in my fox trap and it was fookin big. And a Ginger which nearly every time I see it first thought is a big dog fox and then realise its the cat.

They are big!

As said by others if they were here the carcass/bones would be found. Even if odd one escaped they wouldnt/couldnt reproduce so itd be short term.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not the same as nessie etc the cats exist they are wandering around safari parks and zoos whys it's impossible for a few of them to live outside of the fence?

If you were to shoot one what's the crack it's not like they on the GL?

• Like 1

about 20 years ago keepers from london zoo were called to catch a lynx roaming loose in north london think it was muswell hill? nobody was registered with the local authorities as been licensed to have a lynx, so it had either travelled some distance from original escape place or had been unlicensed