mine was legit lol though I had just climbed bit of a hill on the bike so maybe it oxygen deprivation :laugh: . Literally just rested on the handle bars to get me wind back and coasted round the corner looked up and it was crossing the road in front of me. A good twice the size of your normal cat. Black obviously :laugh: tufted ears and I think a short tail. pretty stocky. Took me eyes off for a second to sort me self out on the bike looked back up and it had gone into the forestry. This particular forestry I had actually done a lot of work in the past and never seen any thing. Also done a lot of lamping and forestry work in the general area over the years and seen nothing before

Could it have been a black Maine coon cat mate? Some of them are 25lb plus and look pretty "exotic".

Not saying it was but check them out.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's obviously fake. Who has 86% battery at 9.42pm on way home from the pub???? Case closed ?

Who the f**k comes home from the pub at 9.42

On the way home from the pub last night i just managed to avoid running this guy over.............i dont think he was a local...!!

Posted Images

For the doubters and believers, if your close enough may I suggest a visit to the frampton country fair in September, there is a guy that turns up there every year with a little stall all about big cats in the uk, he has all the evidence you need, photos, dna, bone scrapes, and plenty of plaster cast footprints, also a really interesting guy to talk to, I also know of several farmers on exmoor that claim to have shot and buried large cats for killing sheep, but are afraid of publicising it because they don't want the limelight, harassment or hate that would come from such a deed, just saying like

mine was legit lol though I had just climbed bit of a hill on the bike so maybe it oxygen deprivation :laugh: . Literally just rested on the handle bars to get me wind back and coasted round the corner looked up and it was crossing the road in front of me. A good twice the size of your normal cat. Black obviously :laugh: tufted ears and I think a short tail. pretty stocky. Took me eyes off for a second to sort me self out on the bike looked back up and it had gone into the forestry. This particular forestry I had actually done a lot of work in the past and never seen any thing. Also done a lot of lamping and forestry work in the general area over the years and seen nothing before

Could it have been a black Maine coon cat mate? Some of them are 25lb plus and look pretty "exotic".

Not saying it was but check them out.

I would say no Gaz but couldn't be a 100% about it. Wish I had the gopro on the bars at the time

For the doubters and believers, if your close enough may I suggest a visit to the frampton country fair in September, there is a guy that turns up there every year with a little stall all about big cats in the uk, he has all the evidence you need, photos, dna, bone scrapes, and plenty of plaster cast footprints, also a really interesting guy to talk to, I also know of several farmers on exmoor that claim to have shot and buried large cats for killing sheep, but are afraid of publicising it because they don't want the limelight, harassment or hate that would come from such a deed, just saying like

ok i can understand some farmers not wanting the aggro ect above, from killing a big cat on there ground , but surely if a cat just died of natural old age etc, and few pics of it to a local paper , just to prove big cats are out there, would get the farmer couple of quid£ from the paper , and farmers dont turn money down lol :yes:

I don't get why anybody would have a problem if they shot one,,,if there were any here,,,wich there isn't ,,, ,

There not native ,,,they could potentially be dangerous ,,,and if one was found somwhere the cops would be called to shoot it......

And don't reply with not having there firearms ticket cleared for shooting it.....like i say there not native..

• Like 1

I don't get why anybody would have a problem if they shot one,,,if there were any here,,,wich there isn't ,,, ,

There not native ,,,they could potentially be dangerous ,,,and if one was found somwhere the cops would be called to shoot it......

And don't reply with not having there firearms ticket cleared for shooting it.....like i say there not native..

I would. Firearms can be used if you fear for yours or someone else's life. Plus I'm sure the Daily Sport would pay a few quid.

ok i can understand some farmers not wanting the aggro ect above, from killing a big cat on there ground , but surely if a cat just died of natural old age etc, and few pics of it to a local paper , just to prove big cats are out there, would get the farmer couple of quid£ from the paper , and farmers dont turn money down lol :yes:
. The reason given for the lack of body,s is this, in 1976 the dangerous animals act came in, but it was a further ten years before it became illegal to release your tiger/lion or puma, and now if a farmer could prove that his livestock had been killed by a native big cat released into the wild under government acts, then said farmer would be entitled to government compensation, which would in turn open the floodgates for more claims, so therefore it's in the interest of our leaders to deny all evidence, there was a spate of sightings on the Cotswolds a year or two ago and many deer carcasses all killed in the same fashion, when the government took away one of the carcasses for a complete forensic examination the report came back, that the only DNA recovered was from a fox and therefore a fox was responsible for killing all these deer ?(type in nailsworth big cat for pics) but they failed to mention that in the same area a private collection of wallaby,s had also been attacked, the attacker had cleared a six foot electric fence to get in and then left the same way carrying a wallaby, I did see some years ago a photo of a black Mercedes vito with two black suited men putting a large dead cat into the back, on the hard shoulder of the motorway, there is loads of photo,s online if you care to search, I have been a bit of a follower of this stuff for many years as you can probably see and have spoken to enough people and seen enough evidence over the years to be convinced, and I still have my camera traps out in pursuit of that undeniable photo, thought I had one last year , I found a few dead deer in the same area, and set my cameras around the area, early next morning I returned to the field and could clearly see something had walked through the dew then I found a huge paw print right in front of my camera, I rushed home to upload the pics and there it was a massive Newfoundland dog, on his early morning walk ,
  • Like 2

. The reason given for the lack of body,s is this, in 1976 the dangerous animals act came in, but it was a further ten years before it became illegal to release your tiger/lion or puma, and now if a farmer could prove that his livestock had been killed by a native big cat released into the wild under government acts, then said farmer would be entitled to government compensation, which would in turn open the floodgates for more claims, so therefore it's in the interest of our leaders to deny all evidence, there was a spate of sightings on the Cotswolds a year or two ago and many deer carcasses all killed in the same fashion, when the government took away one of the carcasses for a complete forensic examination the report came back, that the only DNA recovered was from a fox and therefore a fox was responsible for killing all these deer ?(type in nailsworth big cat for pics) but they failed to mention that in the same area a private collection of wallaby,s had also been attacked, the attacker had cleared a six foot electric fence to get in and then left the same way carrying a wallaby, I did see some years ago a photo of a black Mercedes vito with two black suited men putting a large dead cat into the back, on the hard shoulder of the motorway, there is loads of photo,s online if you care to search, I have been a bit of a follower of this stuff for many years as you can probably see and have spoken to enough people and seen enough evidence over the years to be convinced, and I still have my camera traps out in pursuit of that undeniable photo, thought I had one last year , I found a few dead deer in the same area, and set my cameras around the area, early next morning I returned to the field and could clearly see something had walked through the dew then I found a huge paw print right in front of my camera, I rushed home to upload the pics and there it was a massive Newfoundland dog, on his early morning walk ,
Very good post. My old man has said for years that IF there are big cats out there then the government would do their best to cover it up for the reasons you mention.

My dad said he saw a very large animal, cat of some description, dead at the side of the motorway, but he wasn't sure what exactly it was. He said it was much larger than any of his dobermanns.

He was delivering parts 20 mins past where he saw it. So he continued his drop and on the way back planned to pull over and see what it was. This was early hours, 5am say. When he got back 40 mins later it was gone.