• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's obviously fake. Who has 86% battery at 9.42pm on way home from the pub???? Case closed ?

Who the f**k comes home from the pub at 9.42

On the way home from the pub last night i just managed to avoid running this guy over.............i dont think he was a local...!!

Posted Images

Its not even been sighted kanny

. Twenty five hunters and trackers in a small area using drones, night vision and all other modern advances, can't even find one when they know it's there, and is in completely unfamiliar surroundings, just imaging how hard it would be if it was born here and grew up knowing its environment, almost impossible I think,
  • Like 1

I agree with a lot on here I to strongly believed it was BS, i dont even like telling people because of the stigma attached,i saw a large black cat 100%. The way it was walking told me exactly what it was. Jet black and a lot bigger than a domestic. If only I had the 12b handy

A local pig farmer had aload piglets killed and torn open in a barn about 10years back. Farmers union?or something where informd they sent out these men in black type people, the carcasses where taken and the famer told to keep it quite intill they contact him, he didn't hear tiddly squat

Bollox,,,,he's seen a big black dog chase a deer,,proberbly some scaly with a lurcher,,,

So now this one is living in an urban environment ,,,,yet it's playing hide and seek from tens of thousands of people and cctv.....

• Like 1

Bollox,,,,he's seen a big black dog chase a deer,,proberbly some scaly with a lurcher,,,

So now this one is living in an urban environment ,,,,yet it's playing hide and seek from tens of thousands of people and cctv.....

Lol you have been funny on this thread TOMO.

They are out there mucka, they've escaped from zoos, been released by various people and they can and do thrive in the wild. Hell, they probably breed given the chance.

Lol you have been funny on this thread TOMO.

They are out there mucka, they've escaped from zoos, been released by various people and they can and do thrive in the wild. Hell, they probably breed given the chance.

Not you as well,,,come on gaz,,,your a bright lad...

• Like 3

Can anybody remember a TVs program a few year back,,,

They brought this fella over from the USA,,,a big cat expert,,,,showed him all this big cat evidence,,ever photo they showed him,,,he's said yes that a dog,,,that's a dog kill,,ect ect,,,,it was embarrassing for the British guy who thought he was the leading light on British big cats,,,,,(that are always fecking black),,,,did I mention that befor...

The English fella is proberbly chasing nessy now...